Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Unsung Hero

Cobra

Unsung hero  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your unsung hero for 2014/15?

• Kyle Letheren
    • Paul McGinn
    • Thomas Konrad
    • Gary Irvine
    • Willie Dyer
    • Iain Davidson
    • Kevin Thomson
    • Simon Ferry
    • Jim McAlister
    • Stephen McGinn
    • Gary Harkins
    • Alex Harris
    • Luka Tankulic
    • David Clarkson

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Toss up between Irvine and Clarkson and went for TWC in the end.  Thought the bloke was finished at this level but either the coaching team have transformed him or he has transformed himself.  We wouldn't be where we are without Clarkson's goals and he took nothing but pelters (from me included) for the last 4 months or so.

• Like 1

I went for Harkins, ken its a bit cheeky as he's far from unsung and was out injured for a while but he proved to me how much we needed his creativity.

Everthing decent went through him in the first half of the season so much so he was getting leathered about the park. 

We had to adapt after he picked up his injuries and I just didnt see us creating anything or scoring goals without his influence during the baron spells.

Between Clarkson, Jim Mc and the White Cafu for me.

Plumped for Irvine in the end.

After taking such heavy criticism from so many of us, he turned in some tremendous performances.

He only started out "filling in" for an injured Willie Dyer and he made that left back position his own.

He done his job defensively and chipped in with more than his fair share of attacking and crucial goals.

PH couldn't leave him out and he was our Captain in many a game as well.

It's no coincidence our form started to unravel when he got injured.

Definetely my unsung hero for 2014 / 2015.

Went for Irvine, many fans thought his days were numbered after signing McGinn. Not only did he excel for us this season but he did this out of his position while filling in at left back. He also brought goals to his game. Was a close one over Clarkson who although didn't play amazing throughout his whole shortlived Dundee career did go on that amazing goal scoring run and deserves a lot of credit for that.

Tough question.

Went for Clarkson.

His goal scoring streak was absolutely vital in pulling us away from relegation towards the top 6. Such a pity it dried up completely.

For someone who was so poor after the goals dried up, he was up there with our most important contributers this season alongside Bain and Stewart.

Adblock Detected