Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate The Ref: D.Dickinson (Motherwell, Home, 05th Aug 2023)

TAYZURRI

Rate The Ref  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the referee performance?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He was decent I suppose but this just dropping to the deck and getting a free kick for it is really starting to bug me.  Refs are getting conned left, right and centre.  The thing that bugs me the most though is the fact that every team we play is good at it and we are sh*t.

5 minutes ago, Attilio said:

He was decent I suppose but this just dropping to the deck and getting a free kick for it is really starting to bug me.  Refs are getting conned left, right and centre.  The thing that bugs me the most though is the fact that every team we play is good at it and we are sh*t.

we have VAR watching every single second of a game..all we need is them to have a word with the ref and tell him to reverse his decision and book the player for diving..it will soon stop as players get 2 yellows for trying to con the ref.

6 minutes ago, charliedee said:

we have VAR watching every single second of a game..all we need is them to have a word with the ref and tell him to reverse his decision and book the player for diving..it will soon stop as players get 2 yellows for trying to con the ref.

Go down that road and we end up with a game played in Dundee being refereed by somebody watching a TV in Glasgow - ultimately the referee running around the pitch becomes obsolete. The diving / going down easily is frustrating but let's be honest it's been going on for decades and has become part of the game.

3 minutes ago, charliedee said:

I agree 100% with you but it seems like it has become just another variation on the rules of the game that have become accepted now.

Pulling someone to the ground in the box at set pieces (refs excuse - they were both at it)

Stealing 10-15 yards at every throw in

Whenever has 8 paces from the ref equalled 10 yards at free kicks?

You can rarely take a quick free kick any more

You're allowed to kick the ball away to stop a free kick being taken.

I'm sure there are many more that I've forgotten.

17 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Go down that road and we end up with a game played in Dundee being refereed by somebody watching a TV in Glasgow - ultimately the referee running around the pitch becomes obsolete. The diving / going down easily is frustrating but let's be honest it's been going on for decades and has become part of the game.

maybe its what we need to stamp the diving out....one of my biggest hates in football is when a defender is shielding the ball in the corner and you know hes just gonna collapse like hes been shot the minute the attacker breathes on him...a freekick the other way and a booking will soon stop it.

Adblock Detected