Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Report.

Without sounding maybe too harsh I thought yesterday's official match report wasn't a patch on our usual excellent stuff.ย 

Maybe James Christie was on holiday and an understudy and/or stand-in compiled the report but it wasn't nearly up to our usual standards.

With no Sporting Post the official report is the best Saturday night reading so hopefully James is back in the fold and jotting down his post-match Dark Blue thoughts soon.

No disrespect intended to anyone.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It was written by Danny Smith, his name was at foot of report. He does the Up With the Bonnets podcast. I thought it was fine as none of these folk are pros and Im sure they do it for free.

Despite using words like โ€œourโ€ it was fair and no harm in a bit of the fan sneaking in there on ย our own site.

38 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

It was written by Danny Smith, his name was at foot of report. He does the Up With the Bonnets podcast. I thought it was fine as none of these folk are pros and Im sure they do it for free.

Despite using words like โ€œourโ€ it was fair and no harm in a bit of the fan sneaking in there on ย our own site.

I know who wrote it but didn't want to be too harsh so deliberately didn't name him. Wasn't the best official report I've read.ย 

Lucky I'm thick skinned eh? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah, James couldn't do it and no one else was able to, so I had to do that and commentate on the game yesterday.ย 

It wasn't something I was particularly keen on doing, but someone had to do it and it had to be done quick.

Don't worry though, everything should be back to normal next week ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 minutes ago, Dee Archive said:

Nah, James couldn't do it and no one else was able to, so I had to do that and commentate on the game yesterday.ย 

It wasn't something I was particularly keen on doing, but someone had to do it and it had to be done quick.

Keep up the good work Danny, just stay away from hospo!

31 minutes ago, Dee Archive said:

As I posted I wasn't intending to be disrespectful to anyone, maybe it should seen as a compliment to James Christie's excellent work rather than a dig at yourself. He sets a high standard and I guess it'd be difficult for anyone to step in at short notice.ย 

Billy seems to be offering some TLC though.๐Ÿ˜‰

44 minutes ago, Dee Archive said:

Keep up the good work, Danny! :)

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

As I posted I wasn't intending to be disrespectful to anyone, maybe it should seen as a compliment to James Christie's excellent work rather than a dig at yourself. He sets a high standard and I guess it'd be difficult for anyone to step in at short notice.ย 

Billy seems to be offering some TLC though.๐Ÿ˜‰

Absolutely none taken Reverend.ย 

There was no way I was matching the standard that James has set and hats off to him because, that was certainly a struggle and one I'll hopefully not have to go through again ๐Ÿ˜‚

Adblock Detected