Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

it's all gone quiet over here..

Napper

I suppose that's because there's no game for a couple of weeks.. no new signings and the new stadium is still  a pipe dream.. I hope these weeks off mean the players are working hard at formations, fitness and, taking, frigging, penalties.. have we had scored pens.. we'd maybe still be participating in the League Cup, the B cup (surely hat has to be sponsored by a bra manufacturer?) and, just maybe, we'd be sitting on , at least, 2 points after two games.. anyway, here's hoping we sign an experienced midfielder or two.. and, a creative numero ten... 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
10 hours ago, Napper said:

I suppose that's because there's no game for a couple of weeks.. no new signings and the new stadium is still  a pipe dream.. I hope these weeks off mean the players are working hard at formations, fitness and, taking, frigging, penalties.. have we had scored pens.. we'd maybe still be participating in the League Cup, the B cup (surely hat has to be sponsored by a bra manufacturer?) and, just maybe, we'd be sitting on , at least, 2 points after two games.. anyway, here's hoping we sign an experienced midfielder or two.. and, a creative numero ten... 

Mini pre-season under way at Gardyne for the players which suggests our focus is predominantly on fitness although TD did say that there would be some work around tactics and more technical stuff. On the penalties I've got to say that the B team did pretty well, the first pen was missed but overall our penalties were good, their keeper got a hand to one but it was powerfully struck and made it over the line. I think this only becomes a club wide issue if we make it one. A signing or two (or 3 🙏) will liven next week up.

Things aren't perfect but they could be worse.......we could be getting beat 6-0 (SIX) by a second string opposition.😁

Adblock Detected