Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

BIRTHDAY CAKE

MATO DEE @

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
33 minutes ago, MATO DEE @ said:

IMG_5490.thumb.jpeg.5dc2e14d9f8a53b8a786f91afe31030a.jpegHad to post the cake my wife got made for me. Don’t want to eat it 😂

You must be.. A Very Special Fella, My Friend.

As is your Good Lady (A wee touch o' class) :wub:

Hope TK & JN, can also "feel the love" for DFC.

20 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

.I thought you were older than Gedee's long johns :D 

No sae sure Harold, there are many (or anyone) oot there, that will ... Outlive My Long Johns ;)

In an attempt to keep trying to "move life along" I've had to change the Washing Programme :happyyes:

The normal "once a month wash" has been altered, to "every two months" Keeps awa visitors :wacko:

There's now tho "Serious Fly Infestation" around the Gusset Area"  I have had to start using thon,

"Sticky Fly Rolls"  roond my Spaver, in an attempt to stop Colony entering the "Danger Area":chaplin:

Hope e've no' pit Oor Freend aff his Lovely Birthday Cake :wub:

Thanks EHADEE :lol2:

Eh jist like to keep these Young 50yr Auld Youngsters in check...Gie them a wee vision o' whit's ahead o' them.

Need to go noo !!   There's Amazon Man at the Door wi anither consignment o' Sticky Fly Papers and Fly Spray.

Wouldn't mind so much if I was ordering them but seems Neighbours have got together to keep up the supply.

Notice no one comes wi' homemade cakes or pots o' soup noo Since I asked them if they'd do my washing :jawdrop:

Apologies Friends, for slightly drifting awa fae the Main Topic ... That Lovely Birthday Cake :wub:

But I'm sure there's a few of you will know of the personal circumstances of the past few weeks.

It's been hard. But I'm trying to get back on track with daft humour, as Margaret would've wanted.

It appears I may have been reported by neighbours. The Rent-to Kill  Mannie has been at my door.

He had to step over the Unconscious Bodies of the Drainage Fowk and the Washin' Machine Man.

Guid Fowk, My Neighbours... But I wish they'd just leave me be:chaplin:

Adblock Detected