Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

An Evening For Eddie

TheDarkBlues

An Afternoon for Eddie Annand - starring DFC players from 1998 to 2000.

Hey guys, this is a reminder that the 'Evening with Eddie' is taking place this weekend after the Hearts game and will take place Duck Slatterys, 31 South Ward Road.

You'll hear the players recall their favourite stories from that era, which saw The Dee lift the Scottish First Division title in 1998 then finish 5th then 7th in the newly formed Scottish Premier League - finishing above rivals Dundee United on both occasions.

Along with Eddie Annand himself - who scored 27 goals in 93 appearances for The Dark Blues - confirmed already are former teammates James Grady, Steve McCormack, Rab Douglas, Dave Rogers, Barry Smith and Lee Wilkie along with manager Jocky Scott and owner Peter Marr. Many more are expected to confirm over the coming days and weeks.

Tickets are just £25 and are on sale now!

All proceeds from this event will be donated to Eddie Annand and his family.

Over 18's only. Please note, line up and timings may be subject to change. All guests will receive email confirmation of all event details 48 hours before the event begins.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-for-eddie-tickets-696208577597?aff=oddtdtcreator

If you cannot go, but would like to donate, please let me know, and I will set up a donation page and send the money to who ever is holding the event.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, BobbytheBlues said:

I can only apologise if that was the way it came across. I was merely pointing this out for any readers and certainly not as any criticism of DB.

No problems Bobby, looks like I've read it wrong and I should be the one apologising. Not offering excuses but it can be hard to read the tone of posts sometimes. My understanding of your post I can now see was wrong 

Sincere apologies.

26 minutes ago, BobbytheBlues said:

It was a very entertaining night, decent turn out for Eddie, raised quite a bit with the auctions and raffles. Grady still looks as though he he could be our main man up front. 

Sounds good, cheers 👍

Wish Grady was still playing, cracking wee player 

Adblock Detected