Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New Blog: Dee predicted to be relegated this season.

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Doesn't take a fancy AI to see we're very weak and favourites for relegation. However for me it's joint favourites with St Johnstone so it could go either way. Whoever finishes 11th will obviously be in serious risk of relegation in a play off.

I   actually thought there was 38 games in the premiership 🤣

8 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Doesn't take a fancy AI to see we're very weak and favourites for relegation. However for me it's joint favourites with St Johnstone so it could go either way. Whoever finishes 11th will obviously be in serious risk of relegation in a play off.

If we get to the play-offs, and we end up playing Queens Park, I hope that it goes the same way that last season ended up.

Hopefully not 3-3 at half-time, as I don't think my poor hold heart could take that again!

Agree with all of the above, we need Premiership standard players or we're likely gonna struggle. Bar early Hartley we've been very inconsistent and imo that's all down to investment, or lack of, in the football side. By lack of investment in the football side I mean the whole thing from manager and coaching staff to players. We've had good players but not in the numbers required and often sub standard ones too. When it's came to the management side of things we've quite frankly been a bit of a shambles. With a decent managerial appointment in place now, albeit untested admittedly, we need to back him with guys that'd give us at least a fighting chance of achieving our aims. You can see that he knows our issues and has quickly identified the weaker links within the squad but he needs to be allowed the opportunity to at least attempt to plug the holes. A last day scramble for the right quality will be a gamble and another kick in the balls for our long suffering and probably our manager too as I'm sure he's probably had the usual 'assurances'. 

Happy to be put in my place by the money men though.

39 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Agree with all of the above, we need Premiership standard players or we're likely gonna struggle. Bar early Hartley we've been very inconsistent and imo that's all down to investment, or lack of, in the football side. By lack of investment in the football side I mean the whole thing from manager and coaching staff to players. We've had good players but not in the numbers required and often sub standard ones too. When it's came to the management side of things we've quite frankly been a bit of a shambles. With a decent managerial appointment in place now, albeit untested admittedly, we need to back him with guys that'd give us at least a fighting chance of achieving our aims. You can see that he knows our issues and has quickly identified the weaker links within the squad but he needs to be allowed the opportunity to at least attempt to plug the holes. A last day scramble for the right quality will be a gamble and another kick in the balls for our long suffering and probably our manager too as I'm sure he's probably had the usual 'assurances'. 

Happy to be put in my place by the money men though.

I am happy with the manager this time. An appointment that makes sense. The fact that he said that MCcCracken going back could help get a midfielder in is a bit worrying though. Sounds like the budget is tight for a decent midfielder. A bit of a worry, for me anyway. Our midfield is in most need of recruitment , I would say. Not too far behind, though,  would be another striker, but midfield, given we will come under the cosh this season, is going to kill us if we go  with what we have.

3 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

I am happy with the manager this time. An appointment that makes sense. The fact that he said that MCcCracken going back could help get a midfielder in is a bit worrying though. Sounds like the budget is tight for a decent midfielder. A bit of a worry, for me anyway. Our midfield is in most need of recruitment , I would say. Not too far behind, though,  would be another striker, but midfield, given we will come under the cosh this season, is going to kill us if we go  with what we have.

I'm happy with the management set up and I also happy with how recruitment has gone so far.  Well short in the centre of midfield as you say and two experienced recruits there would ease the nerves.

Adblock Detected