Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Player sponsorship

valleyboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, valleyboy said:

Anyone on here do it, if so have you received your signed framed top, don’t like to criticise club in public but it’s a piss poor show from them, season is well under way and still no sign of last seasons tops

You'll receive an invite to the sponsors' dinner, usually around October time.

Normally you get the signed and framed top then. They didn't give them out last year, but that's because it was the first one since COVID so there was a backlog, meaning too many to hand out. But I can't see any reason why they won't go back to the usual plan this year. 

10 hours ago, markthedee said:

You'll receive an invite to the sponsors' dinner, usually around October time.

Normally you get the signed and framed top then. They didn't give them out last year, but that's because it was the first one since COVID so there was a backlog, meaning too many to hand out. But I can't see any reason why they won't go back to the usual plan this year. 

They can blame covid, they can blame anything they want, season ended months ago, it’s not something that’s sprung on them, these tops should go to the framers in January to be handed out at the dinner, it’s just a poor show from the commercial side, numerous in returned phone calls, excuse after excuse, just not good enough, I know someone who bought a few things at the dinner, they took his money with in days but he’s still waiting on said items, they’d move quick enough if he asked for his money back

3 hours ago, valleyboy said:

They can blame covid, they can blame anything they want, season ended months ago, it’s not something that’s sprung on them, these tops should go to the framers in January to be handed out at the dinner, it’s just a poor show from the commercial side, numerous in returned phone calls, excuse after excuse, just not good enough, I know someone who bought a few things at the dinner, they took his money with in days but he’s still waiting on said items, they’d move quick enough if he asked for his money back

I recently met the boy who does all the framing for the club. Die hard dee. Will ask him next time I see him. 

10 hours ago, valleyboy said:

I don’t understand your complaints about the tops. Under normal circumstances, they’re given out in October at the sponsor’s dinner. It’s currently August. 

I said that last year’s was different because they had 3 seasons’ worth to give out. I never suggested it would be the same this year. 

13 hours ago, markthedee said:

I don’t understand your complaints about the tops. Under normal circumstances, they’re given out in October at the sponsor’s dinner. It’s currently August. 

I said that last year’s was different because they had 3 seasons’ worth to give out. I never suggested it would be the same this year. 

We were told tops would be handed out at the end of the season, that has past, players have moved on, this seasons have already been paid, they should be handed out end off, it’s not a big thing to organise, but god forbid anyone speaking out about this

Adblock Detected