Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

League Position Next Season

Cobra

League position 2015/16  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Dundee will finish next season?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'd take fifth.

Can see Celtic, Aberdeen, ICT, and possibly Hearts, Ross County, Motherwell and United pushing for the top six with us.

I hope it's United and Ross County that miss out, in both cases because we took nine points off them. Realistically though I think Hearts won't be the team to fear that many think they might and that United will be there for the taking for every other team.

So what I'm probably saying who knows but I'm hoping for fifth.

I put 6th but what I mean is 6th would be considered a great season again and anything else is a bonus. Utd could be in trouble this year when you hear signings like Scott fox and hearts are certainly nothing to be feared.

Fox signed for Dross County.

I know sorry should have been clearer. Was more a generalisation about players of that ilk. If they lose the cannibal who are they going to replace him with? A cheap option by the looks of it.

I know sorry should have been clearer. Was more a generalisation about players of that ilk. If they lose the cannibal who are they going to replace him with? A cheap option by the looks of it.

True enough..

The Fat Vamp is damaged goods now. Not so sure a bigger club will take him.

Adblock Detected