Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Words and Phrases I Cannae Stand Hearing !

gedee

Let's cut right tae the chase here. ... "Wow" ....."The Wow Factor" .....eg  "Actually, at the end of the day, it does not have the wow factor"

I used that last example to show anither twa eh dinnae like ..."Actually" and "At the end of the day" or even ..... "At this moment in time"

There must have been a time, when I might have watched TV cook/bakery/property programmes (dinnae now)  Full o poncy  "wows" .

Any posters on here, especially fae Dundee ever say that stuff ?.......... eg " Actually, at the end of the day, DFC  lacked the wow factor."

(Ye can see it's awe serious stuff I'm posting today) ....... So when dis the new fitba season start ? Gies some o yir ain pet hates :lol2:

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

All this\/\/\/\/\/

Bloomong ..... I think some posters might think, whit inspired meh post, wis seeing that programme.

I can tell awebody that might think that wis the case ..... it wisnae.   I've never seen that

But it certainly shows jist whit ehm on aboot ..... And he wis funny :lol2:

Good response Bloomong, incorporates "the wow factor"

Oh Aye ........   "And have a nice day"

• Like 1

Eh... 'we'll cross that bridge when we come to it' fucks me off when I hear it... that & 'to tell you the truth'.... :nudgewink:

Boots every shade of the rainbow does my head in as well Gedee, I could go on & on but i'll leave some room for the rest of the forum... :D   

Aye awe o them derrymenace ..............But let's not be too critical, it's all about ......... "finding the right balance"

I think that last ain come fae the politics stuff that wis being spouted leadind up to the election.

But apologies .....I do remember using that same term in a few o' my forum posts.

The problem is.........  they awe eventually get intae oor ain heids

• Like 1

index_zpsoxojompa.jpg

I dinnae ken how ye dae it Bloomong, But yir might clever wi awe these picters and captions.

Meh paricular skill is basically jist switching on the PC an' trying to hit the right keys.

And even wi' awe the practice eh've had, I dinnae dae that particularly weel.

Mind eh can bake and fish and gerden. Cann be guid at achin.

Awe Guid stuff mind, (Oh aye and "slanty" posts)

Weel Done Bloomong. Clever Lad :lol2:

• Like 1

I dinnae ken how ye dae it Bloomong, But yir might clever wi awe these picters and captions.

Meh paricular skill is basically jist switching on the PC an' trying to hit the right keys.

And even wi' awe the practice eh've had, I dinnae dae that particularly weel.

Mind eh can bake and fish and gerden. Cann be guid at achin.

Awe Guid stuff mind, (Oh aye and "slanty" posts)

Weel Done Bloomong. Clever Lad :lol2:

Go here

Untitled1_zpscufumspn.png

Untitled3_zpsnyoqy54v.png

Untitled4_zpstntmxlpt.png

Bloomong .....Genuinely appreciate your educational efforts in your speedy response.

And although I am not totally of the opinion, you cannae teach an auld doag new tricks.

This is one auld dog, that honestly, disnae want tae learn much mair ....even if I could.

I am of an age where I prefer to remain in awe and wonder, when it comes to PC stuff.

But again thank you for trying to encourage to go a wee bit past""PC NOW ON STAGE"

The use of 'hash-tags', whether it be someone posting 'went to see my nephew today, #cute #cuddles #littlemonster'. The only thing that's worse is when you actually hear someone say it in conversation, if you are these people, please, stop!!!

Adblock Detected