Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sky Sports Scottish Premiership coverage

Double Blue

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Said in a post earlier in the season, the only game of ours I can see being moved is Rangers at home in March. Our other 2 home games v them and Celtic are both midweek so they wont be moved. 

We don't face any of the teams in European competition directly after they have played in the Europa league either. 

10 minutes ago, markthedee said:

The midweek Rangers game at Dens clashes with the fourth round of the EFL Cup down south, so that's unlikely to be picked.

Good news for us, though, because we can put it on PPV and rake in the cash from away fans. 

the soap dodgers will be like many on here and use there fire stick 

1 hour ago, Marrdee said:

Not exactly on topic but I am on holiday in Toronto looking for bars that are not all celtic showing game on Saturday 

Be bars full of kiddy on Celtic fans because their granda used to drink Jameson's or they buy their mums Bailleys at Christmas meaning the have Irish roots. Bit like the east end of Glasgow and Lochee tbh 

9 hours ago, Marrdee said:

Not exactly on topic but I am on holiday in Toronto looking for bars that are not all celtic showing game on Saturday 

There is a Toronto Rangers Supporters Club - I doubt there will be many Celts there.

The obvious downside is there will be plenty of Rangers! 

3 hours ago, HK Blues said:

There is a Toronto Rangers Supporters Club - I doubt there will be many Celts there.

The obvious downside is there will be plenty of Rangers! 

Thanks will look into it.Not sure I could sit through 90 mins of that lots bile. Plenty Celtic bars was hoping to find a sports bar showing it but phoned around yesterday but no luck yet.

Adblock Detected