Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Micheal Beale

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

No surprise if he's gone. Potter would be another big name appointment that's likely to be better on paper than would work out in reality because he's never really won anything or ben particularly successful. Good appointment for the rest of the league mind because he probably won't get any more out of Beale's signings than Beale could himself.

3 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Seemingly away 

Graham Potter meant to be coming in

Apologies if in wrong part of forum 

There was no dead club section 

He didn't last long, and the writing was pretty much on the wall with him over the last couple of months. He didn't seem to be much better than their previous managers.

Could see Brendon getting his jotters if the scores don't pick up soon for them.

Hopefully, they don't start playing until after next weekend, and we can sneak a point from them away from home. If we can keep Kyogo quiet, you never know.

16 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Seemingly away 

Graham Potter meant to be coming in

Apologies if in wrong part of forum 

There was no dead club section 

I have just looked on most of the zombies forums and there is nothing about him being away on them.

However, most of their fans want him away.

image.png

Apparently he was singing love songs in his care and changed his Instagram profile picture was enough for this lot to start foaming at the mouth.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I have just looked on most of the zombies forums and there is nothing about him being away on them.

image.png

Apparently he was singing love songs in his care and changed his Instagram profile picture was enough for this lot to start foaming at the mouth.

99 percent of guys on forums won’t know.

If it becomes nothing more than a rumour, then so be it.

Guy that told me, normally spot on.

1 hour ago, Mr Sensible said:

99 percent of guys on forums won’t know.

If it becomes nothing more than a rumour, then so be it.

Guy that told me, normally spot on.

Not doubting you, but I would expect someone on their forums might have a mole like yourself who would be feeding them some info?

All I can see is that they don't like him and most want him gone. I mean signing love songs in your car and changing your profile picture to have your kids rather than a rangers scarf!

Oh the heresy, stone him!! 🤣

20 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Not doubting you, but I would expect someone on their forums might have a mole like yourself who would be feeding them some info?

All I can see is that they don't like him and most want him gone. I mean signing love songs in your car and changing your profile picture to have your kids rather than a rangers scarf!

Oh the heresy, stone him!! 🤣

Apologies, didn’t mean you were.

Was more meaning that some forums have a higher standard of posting.

I know things can get slightly heated on here, but I’d imagine a Rangers unofficial forum could be quite toxic.

If nothing else, it’s something different to talk about.

Rangers Media is one of the worst things I've ever laid eyes on. It doesn't stop me from going on it when they've had a shocker of a result or the like though.

Genuinely makes me sad for humanity when you see some of the blatant sectarianism, sexism and sometimes other shockingly archaic language being used on their forum.

People might have a go at this forum for being a bit too restrictive at times but I much prefer here to toxic places like that regardless of it being about Dundee or Rangers or whomever.

28 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Apologies, didn’t mean you were.

Was more meaning that some forums have a higher standard of posting.

I know things can get slightly heated on here, but I’d imagine a Rangers unofficial forum could be quite toxic.

If nothing else, it’s something different to talk about.

No worries, I never took it any other way than you had intended. :)

Both Celtic and Rangers forum is the same.

Both their Politics and Current affairs/Religious forums would get most places shut down. No wonder they are closed to non-members.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

image.png

Thanks for the clarification. I can't stand either side of the twin cheeks but there is something about the way Beale presents himself in the media, call it arrogance/smugness, that I dislike about him. He comes across as if he is too good for our league. 

18 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

Thanks for the clarification. I can't stand either side of the twin cheeks but there is something about the way Beale presents himself in the media, call it arrogance/smugness, that I dislike about him. He comes across as if he is too good for our league. 

But don't most of them when they're managing the ar*e cheeks?

Adblock Detected