The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Attilio

Cl Final

Rate this topic

Good game so far but the missus watched it for all of 1 minute and went off to price air tickets to Berlin.

Q.  Is Berlin decent for a family long weekend etc?  Never been and don't want to waste my well earned money.

Half time btw and still anyones game?

Just turned it on now..

What's going on with all the crazy hair doos?

Some seriously jazzy barnets on the go!

Wonder if they all went to the same Berlin barber?

Mohicans r us.com

Did they kick off again after Neymars goal?

Never seen a final whistle go during a goal celebration!!

Berlin is outstanding mate. As good a city vibe as anywhere and friendly as you'll get.

You'll love it.

Abdul Latif, on 06 Jun 2015 - 9:52 PM, said:

Berlin is outstanding mate. As good a city vibe as anywhere and friendly as you'll get.

You'll love it.

Cheers bud.  At the prices she is being quoted the kids will be staying at home - home alone.  Might do a last minute.com.

Did they kick off again after Neymars goal?

Never seen a final whistle go during a goal celebration!!

I hat Neymar to score anytime and Barca to win 3 1 as a price boost so 7+ minutes added on.... I was happy.

Cheers bud.  At the prices she is being quoted the kids will be staying at home - home alone.  Might do a last minute.com.

By the way that also goes for other places in Germany too.

The only other German city I've done is Munich, but again the people are fantastic.

Others I know who have been others places don't have a bad word to say about the country and people.

The only other German city I've done is Munich, but again the people are fantastic.

Others I know who have been others places don't have a bad word to say about the country and people.

Been to Germany a few times and loved it. Prefer the west to the east though, visited Dresden and it wasn't as nice/friendly as Frankfurt for example. Frankfurt is a really nice place with great pubs and places to eat. Would highly recommend it for a long weekend!

I played on the Berlin Tattoo a few years ago. Amazing experience. Was up there with the best crowds to play for.

German people are lovely and friendly. Among some people there is still a hatred towards them. Understandable. I worked with the German army there so got to see things pretty close.

Its expensive everywhere BTW.