Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Cl Final

Good game so far but the missus watched it for all of 1 minute and went off to price air tickets to Berlin.

Q.  Is Berlin decent for a family long weekend etc?  Never been and don't want to waste my well earned money.

Half time btw and still anyones game?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abdul Latif, on 06 Jun 2015 - 9:52 PM, said:

Berlin is outstanding mate. As good a city vibe as anywhere and friendly as you'll get.

You'll love it.

Cheers bud.  At the prices she is being quoted the kids will be staying at home - home alone.  Might do a last minute.com.

Cheers bud.  At the prices she is being quoted the kids will be staying at home - home alone.  Might do a last minute.com.

By the way that also goes for other places in Germany too.

The only other German city I've done is Munich, but again the people are fantastic.

Others I know who have been others places don't have a bad word to say about the country and people.

The only other German city I've done is Munich, but again the people are fantastic.

Others I know who have been others places don't have a bad word to say about the country and people.

Been to Germany a few times and loved it. Prefer the west to the east though, visited Dresden and it wasn't as nice/friendly as Frankfurt for example. Frankfurt is a really nice place with great pubs and places to eat. Would highly recommend it for a long weekend!

I played on the Berlin Tattoo a few years ago. Amazing experience. Was up there with the best crowds to play for.

German people are lovely and friendly. Among some people there is still a hatred towards them. Understandable. I worked with the German army there so got to see things pretty close.

Its expensive everywhere BTW.

Adblock Detected