Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tyler French to Morton

J_Kitamirike

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Terrible decision if it is the full season and we don't plan on getting him back in Jan IMO. Could understand until January and it might be re-assessed then but the optics aren't great. Should be strolling his way back into our team once he's built up his fitness.

wtf is this all about??

Another 'non-Docherty' signing punted without kicking a ball in the first eleven this season. Could've maybe believed until January to get him back to full fitness but it's clearly a 'I don't rate you' or 'not in my plans' type of scenario and we might not see him in dark blue again. 🤨

48 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Season long loan for French.

I'm pretty shocked tbh, before opening the article I thought great, maybe it's an emergency loan or until Jan to get his fitness up.

This screams to me that there's been a falling out and he's no longer wanted.

His contract here expires at the end of this season doesn't it? Looks like goodbye to me.

Performed well for us last season and thought he'd be decent in the top tier.

Disappointed to receive this news. Best of luck to him.

Even if the reasoning does not sound too clever to us, I really hope there is some sound, logical sense for this decision. I was just starting to feel comfortable, that all was in place at last for DFC to start making progress. That thought-through ambitious planning,  was taking shape for Dundee's  future. This one decision of course may be part of this, & we're still steadily On Course.

I couldnae stand too many mair DFC seasons on the Magic Roundabout.

Where we all appear to be going round & round, but really going nowhere.

Adblock Detected