Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Cameron

QuesoGrande

First 5 games:

Played full game and scored the equaliser

Subbed after 60mins

Played last 20mins

Didn’t play

Didn't play

I think a lot of us thought he was going to be a big player for us this year so I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t been involved more. He is young and probably still adjusting to the higher level but seems to be behind Tiffoney and McCowan at the moment for that creative role. 
Celtic game probably not suited to him so I can understand that one but was surprised he didn’t start against StJ. 
Lots of competition for the midfield slots but I hope he gets another chance. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, QuesoGrande said:

First 5 games:

Played full game and scored the equaliser

Subbed after 60mins

Played last 20mins

Didn’t play

Didn't play

I think a lot of us thought he was going to be a big player for us this year so I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t been involved more. He is young and probably still adjusting to the higher level but seems to be behind Tiffoney and McCowan at the moment for that creative role. 
Celtic game probably not suited to him so I can understand that one but was surprised he didn’t start against StJ. 
Lots of competition for the midfield slots but I hope he gets another chance. 

I think if we continue to play with bakayoko as a one man focal point that the best 3 in behind for me has to be tiffoney McCowan wide with Cameron central. Or even all 3 interchanging. Why robinson Has been shoehorned in on the right is the first real time I have questioned TD on something. 

Going with those 3 in behind however requires us to be solid and structured in defence and find a partner for boateng. I can honestly say I have liked the look of him and Robertson but perhaps with the 3 in front we require a mulligan or Sylla to give more balance? 

Long story short, I think Cameron will work his way back in and still be influential. He had a poor start but he’s too much talent and drive not to make an impact imo

10 minutes ago, dblair said:

I think if we continue to play with bakayoko as a one man focal point that the best 3 in behind for me has to be tiffoney McCowan wide with Cameron central. Or even all 3 interchanging. Why robinson Has been shoehorned in on the right is the first real time I have questioned TD on something. 

Going with those 3 in behind however requires us to be solid and structured in defence and find a partner for boateng. I can honestly say I have liked the look of him and Robertson but perhaps with the 3 in front we require a mulligan or Sylla to give more balance? 

Long story short, I think Cameron will work his way back in and still be influential. He had a poor start but he’s too much talent and drive not to make an impact imo

there is a clear step up to the premiership, Cameron will find his feet eventually, mulligan too, what is evident TD gameplan, is structure and formation and keeping a shape. next weekend will be a good test where we are. from his time cameron was not at the races

Its early days, and we are still watching players evolve, I am hopeful that the younger legs will get motoring and game time soon. 

Robinson needs to be dropped, I would play tiff up front with Baka. God knows what is going on with Pineda....... 

15 minutes ago, dblair said:

Agree and think he could really flourish in that role. Boateng with Sylla/Howley/Mulligan/Robertson behind him for protection and wingers either side to help get the team forward.

A few options for wingers now and with Cameron behind the striker I think we could have good attacking options. Would like to see that against Killie, County etc and see if they can cause havoc. 

Said in a thread yesterday that Cameron will get his chance again and flourish, he's too good a player not too. He will take a bit of time to find his feet at this level but will do soon enough.

The manager is still trying to find his best midfield as well. 

We have a lot of competition which is a good thing, so certain players/formations will be used at different times.

I'll keep this short & simple...

I am no clever enough, to work out the permutations that would allow Cameron a place in the Team.

But we need him back (imo) Like to see him back on Saturday. Always get a Buzz when he's playing.

Mon the Dee. Let's Get this Win. 3points. Slow & Steady gets the Prize (But please, no too slow):chaplin:

2 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Unfortunately what's happening with Cameron is exactly what I had expected stepping up to the premiership..... he's getting bullied. 

I think he will still come good though but will need to toughen up a bit and our bigger players need to protect him. I'd be getting him as far up the pitch as possible.

Probably playing against better players but not getting bullied more than last year. There are more cloggers in Championship than SPL. Also should be better refs.

I think Cameron has more football intelligence than both Tiffoney and McCowan, he is the most natural No10 out of the three of them, he doesn't have the pace of the other two but his movement, composure and decision making is ahead of them.

Playing an out of form Zach Robinson out of position on the right of midfield instead of starting Cameron is a head scratcher for me.

The Kilmarnock game is already an important one for Docherty, a defeat would leave our victory against Hearts a distant memory especially as he chose to change a winning team and has tinkered with team in every game since.

1 hour ago, Harold Finch said:

I think Cameron has more football intelligence than both Tiffoney and McCowan, he is the most natural No10 out of the three of them, he doesn't have the pace of the other two but his movement, composure and decision making is ahead of them.

Playing an out of form Zach Robinson out of position on the right of midfield instead of starting Cameron is a head scratcher for me.

The Kilmarnock game is already an important one for Docherty, a defeat would leave our victory against Hearts a distant memory especially as he chose to change a winning team and has tinkered with team in every game since.

This is where I struggle to see any logic to be honest. Robinson is a striker but also is a striker who doesn't really have the attributes to play out wide. As good as McCowan has been centrally, we still get all of his creativity from the right and that would allow Cameron (best 10 at the club by a distance for me) to play. He can't get used to the physicality of the league if he isn't playing!

Adblock Detected