Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scottish Football Hypocrisy

TheDarkBlues

Celtic facing £72m gulf with Feyenoord as nine figure squad value dwarfed by Champions League rivals

The Hoops are heading into Europe and will be fighting uphill financially

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/celtic-facing-72m-gulf-feyenoord-30970249

I wonder if this sh*t rag will start doing a team comparison each game between Celtic/Rangers and the club they are playing to see the gulf in difference of money spent on player's and wages.

I wonder what the combined value market between Celtic and us are? Celtic is currently estimated at £121M, and they have the cheek to complain about Celtic facing other teams outwith the Scottish Leagues?

No wonder Scottish football is fucked.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Gull83 said:

Yeah exactly, don't hear them complaining every week when playing against teams with a much lower value than them.

They actually blame the rest of Scotland being weak as the reason they cant compete in Europe, deluded w*****s!

This to me is exactly what has been wrong with Scottish football for over 30+ years.

3 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Celtic facing £72m gulf with Feyenoord as nine figure squad value dwarfed by Champions League rivals

The Hoops are heading into Europe and will be fighting uphill financially

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/celtic-facing-72m-gulf-feyenoord-30970249

I wonder if this sh*t rag will start doing a team comparison each game between Celtic/Rangers and the club they are playing to see the gulf in difference of money spent on player's and wages.

I wonder what the combined value market between Celtic and us are? Celtic is currently estimated at £121M, and they have the cheek to complain about Celtic facing other teams outwith the Scottish Leagues?

No wonder Scottish football is fucked.

They did compare Celtic to Dundee.

31 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

They did compare Celtic to Dundee.

I mean't they never do that for a team outwith the ar*e cheeks on a weekly basis.

It's only ever done when Celtic or Rangers are playing a team with a lot more finances than themselves, and then they start pleading poverty from them.

They don't seem to care that this happens every week with other Scottish clubs when they play Celtic or Rangers.

They frequently complain of lack of top level competition and are 'normally' out of Europe before Christmas. 

Well, here's a thought...stop hoovering up all the Scottish talent, (sometimes to just stop them playing against them), leaving them benched instead of playing. (Seigrist perfect example)

Or, how about a more equal share of the cash in Scotland...money goes to money. Always thought the NFL player pick was a good way forward...weakest teams get first pick of the up & coming superstars, with the top teams getting last choices. Never happen though...Aberdeen would probably vote against it...again!

Adblock Detected