Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Worst Tv Shows

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The Wire - over hyped garabge

Any and all soaps  - (used to be entertaining - now just the same old garbage churned out trying to draw an *audience* with younger and younger 'actors')

Mrs Brown - is an abortion of a show.

B.B. - (first two series were actually a good social experiment. Then it just became an "I wanna be famous" bitchfest where the program breaks its own rules to maintain and manipulate the tensions - no wonder figures plumetted)

Red Dwarf - (Not funny, and think the cast are amongst the worst 'comedic' actors on the planet.)

Britain's Got Voice Talent Factor - (all manipulative keech)

Almost everything put out by BBC Glasgow Scotland

...basically... most 'peak' viewing.

Weedgie at work is always trying to convince me that Mrs Browns Boys is the funniest thing ever to hit the small screen.  Must be a west coast thing because imo it is the biggest lump of shyte going.  BBC should be ashamed of themselves.

Any cooking programme immediately gets quickly switched off as does anything with Ant & Dec in it.

If you ever come across a TV show and say to yourself 'who tf watches this crap?' then the answer is usually my missus.

TV shows about americans trying on wedding dresses and any sort of 'fat club' or 'ashamed of your body' type shows are her staple.

TV was much simpler when we only had 4 TV Channels.

While I'm at it - Alan Carr - Chatty man?  Where do you start.  Cannot stand to look at or listen to the man. 

I'm with you on that one...

Funnily enough, last night I was watching (Well.. RE-watching) series one of Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle when he did a brilliant piece on how appaling TV has become.

Made me wonder when it really did start to go wrong for CH4.

"Who wants to watch that? We can't have anything that's popular... or good.. or intellectual..." (New Controller of CH4)

I remember (and miss) the days when CH4 only played til the early hours.

And one of the highlights of the week was "After Dark".  LOVED the Animation themes they used to go off into , and The Shooting Gallery short films.

Sigh... Innovative TV... where art thou!?

Agree with much of this thread. The soaps are awful but River City has to be seen to be believed. It's so incredibly bad it's like watching a parody of a soap.

I hate all cooking shows and who the hell wants to watch someone else doing DIY as entertainment?! Madness.

Reality shows have the odd memorable moment (such as George Galloway pretending to be a cat or Ann Widdecombe on Strictly) but they are generally awful.

I used to watch TV all the time when we had four channels in the 80s. Now we have more than 100 I often leave it off all weekend and maybe watch a film or some football. Classic case of us copying American culture by dumbing down with cheap, nasty crap.

Adblock Detected