Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

News: Kilmarnock | Ticket Information (Home, Sat 23Rd Sept 2023)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Good to see a push for this, we need a noisy support and a good crowd. Great to see a tifo display being organised by Dee4Life and SE Section.

Agreed, TD has been saying that the fans are like a 12th player on the park when the fans get behind the players.

Collected the vouchers for the bonus tickets today and went up to collect a couple of tickets for my mates only to be told they need the physical books. I tried to compromise with images but not acceptable.

Really difficult to navigate the time around getting there and it'll be a repeated trip and invest more unnecessary time.

We're an absolute tinpot club for doing any sort of operations. We'd rather be poor and stupid than having any sort of innovation, all our infrastructure for supporters is straight out of the 90s.

In this case when none of it is on the website, its just outright contempt for supporters.

50 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Collected the vouchers for the bonus tickets today and went up to collect a couple of tickets for my mates only to be told they need the physical books. I tried to compromise with images but not acceptable.

Really difficult to navigate the time around getting there and it'll be a repeated trip and invest more unnecessary time.

We're an absolute tinpot club for doing any sort of operations. We'd rather be poor and stupid than having any sort of innovation, all our infrastructure for supporters is straight out of the 90s.

In this case when none of it is on the website, its just outright contempt for supporters.

Absolutely crazy. Why do we have to make everything so difficult?!

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

Went up today to get a 'friend' ticket for my old man but had to provide details including my date of birth before they'd issue me with a ticket. Had my ST book with me which I presented but that didn't seem to be enough evidence to verify I was the books owner. Didn't think too much of it at the time but did wonder if I was missing something. I thought I'd just hand over the book and be handed a ticket for an agreed, available seat.

The guy in front of me couldn't get a ticket until he picked an actual seat even though he said 'anywhere' in the BC because he knew the seat next to him was reserved but definitely free on Saturday (kid with ST who couldn't make game). The issue was that the friend getting the freebie had to enter via the turnstile which corresponded with his seat's location.

Seemed nothing at the time apart from being a wee bit pedantic but it seems others like yourself had some issues too. 

59 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Went up today to get a 'friend' ticket for my old man but had to provide details including my date of birth before they'd issue me with a ticket. Had my ST book with me which I presented but that didn't seem to be enough evidence to verify I was the books owner. Didn't think too much of it at the time but did wonder if I was missing something. I thought I'd just hand over the book and be handed a ticket for an agreed, available seat.

Maybe your dental records and a recent x-ray image would have been helpful? 

20 minutes ago, Barfly said:

Maybe your dental records and a recent x-ray image would have been helpful? 

Used to be a working man's game where you rocked up after a Saturday morning shift and a few pints wi your mates and queued to PATG, nowadays you've got to be available at short notice to collect tickets in advance and/or be computer literate and digital this and digital that. All that plus samples of your first born's DNA. Easier to adopt bairns than to get into the futba nowadays.

*As an aside I was looking for tickets for an EPL game next month as a birthday gift. Couldn't believe the prices, with Liverpool v Everton an eye watering £270 per ticket or £810 for us 3!.😮

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

*As an aside I was looking for tickets for an EPL game next month as a birthday gift. Couldn't believe the prices, with Liverpool v Everton an eye watering £270 per ticket or £810 for us 3!.😮

Loose change to the wealthy tourists who attach themselves to the big clubs down south and buy those tickets. Sadly, it's Joe Average on his modest salary who can't get close to justifying handing over ridiculous sums of money to see his team play in the most meaningful games.

Could be wrong though, maybe thieving Scousers will find a way to afford those tickets. 😆

Adblock Detected