Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Think Admin John Deserves Further Thanks & Congrats.

Gedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, gedee said:

Firstly, I think I've probably added this Heading, in what might be seen as, the Wrong Part of the Forum.

Possibly, should be under General or Staff Topics...But it was intentional. And frankly eh'm no caring :happyyes:

I noted in one of John's Post's (Maybe it was Staff Announcements) He was gonna be upping his posts.

That is if time allowed. I'm sure he said the demands on keeping the DBF up to date was near impossible.

And with that in mind, he give that side of the Forum a bit of a "body swerve" to get more active on posting.

Apologies to John (& ithers) if I've got that wrong....But the last 2-3 days, I'm seeing signs o' a'  Busy Forum.

So Thanks John & all the others for that extra effort. (I've no shame in again saying, DBF's a lfeline for me)

Eh dinae want to make this topic all about me but I would like others to show their appreciation here please

IMO we really have got to remind ourselves (And of course John, Scott, all Staff & Active Posters) just how

much, we really do appreciate all the time & efforts put in by them all :wub: 

Just to close this, on a Wee Bit aboot myself...I've been trying hard  to get out a "personal, sad, and painful rut"

& today, I Roasted a (free range) Chicken, made a Grand Pot of Home-made Soup. And Baked an Eve's Pudding.

The hoose noo requires Guid Spring Clean (I've been ignoring the gathering stoor  that's building up roond aboot)

So I'll hae to decide, if that's Next Project tomorrow. Or look for a Lonely Grannie to share my Big Banquet:chaplin:

John, ask yir Mother to extende her sponsored walk. She looks like the kind o' lass that wid dae me jist fine ;)

(Mind lads, lasses to move awa fae the last few personal comments here, & post on your thanks to Admin John)

Eve's pudding you say?.😘

Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum

22 minutes ago, Mary said:

Oh gedee, you fair make me smile. 🙂

John, thank you for all the hard work you put in running this forum👏 

Mary, you'll know your own star, shines bright on Our Forum.

Please make sure you & your family & friends post regular :wub:

I'm certain Admin John will appreciate your Personal Thanks.

10 minutes ago, gedee said:

Mary, you'll know your own star, shines bright on Our Forum.

Please make sure you & your family & friends post regular :wub:

I'm certain Admin John will appreciate your Personal Thanks.

Aww, thanks gedee 🙂.

I realised I'd been a bit quiet lately 😅 

19 minutes ago, Mary said:

Aww, thanks gedee 🙂.

I realised I'd been a bit quiet lately 😅 

AND DINNAE THINK MARY, EH DIDNAE NOTICE :ph34r:

And mind keep yir Curtains closed, wi' these Dark Nights  coming in ;)

I'm still on these Auld Crutches, but  mobility is definitely improving :excited:

39 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

If wise auld heid Gedee's giving you, Admin John @TheDarkBlues, such a ringing endorsement then you must be doing something right, I'm sure the auld Bugger's efter something though.😁

Keep up the good work.👍

John said to me Rev.. If you can put in the Occasional Good Word/Comment for me Gerald...I'll look after you ;)

TBH, I though it was some vague, hidden reference, around reimbursement of the years of missing pocket money.

But I have just realised, he's back to his Old Tricks again. Trying to lead me once more to his Dark Scary Places:jawdrop:

Adblock Detected