Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Pineda

darkbluecheshire

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, darkbluecheshire said:

Other than a goal, and losing out in the air, I haven't seen to much of him despite his promising youtube clips! 

has anyone watched him in the bounce games, or training? 

As far as I am aware, he has been out with an ankle injury and this is why he hasn't played. According to TD, doesn't look like he will play again this weekend.

Would be good to finally get to see him play at some point. Looks like we will have to wait a wee while longer.

I don't think it's as big a mystery as people make out. He got injured and fell down the pecking order. 

It's up to him to force himself back into the team. On his brief showings, I'm unsure as to how well he can do that but we've equally had poorer strikers. Is he the worst current 4th choice striker in the world? Have my doubts on that. He needs to muscle his way back in and shut the doubters up though. It's the chance he's probably always wanted in the UK leagues.

Even if he doesn't work out in the end, I won't hold it against anyone tbh.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think it's as big a mystery as people make out. He got injured and fell down the pecking order. 

It's up to him to force himself back into the team. On his brief showings, I'm unsure as to how well he can do that but we've equally had poorer strikers. Is he the worst current 4th choice striker in the world? Have my doubts on that. He needs to muscle his way back in and shut the doubters up though. It's the chance he's probably always wanted in the UK leagues.

Even if he doesn't work out in the end, I won't hold it against anyone tbh.

We've got a squad of 24/25 players and there are comments on a weekly basis as to why this player or that player isn't playing and speculation about fallouts etc. I think, like you, there's nothing much in it and that the manager will simply pick who he thinks is best suited to the job in hand. Obviously everyone can't play.

Adblock Detected