Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Today's TIFO

Double Blue

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I love Italian football and always Inter and i think we should leave things like this to them as you have to have the right kind of stadium to pull things like this off!!??From what ive seen not many stadiums in the Uk can match their displays but i would love to be proved wrong especially at Dens!!Screenshot_20230923-201327_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e9dfc77c9e6877b1812023de5b9757ed.jpg

Fair play to those involved in trying to create something a wee bit different from the norm at Dens but unfortunately things didn't quite go to plan-whatever the plan actually was. Looked like a white stripe, a red stripe and then another white one from the Main Stand but the cards looked too small, were held at different angles and were missing a few participants which meant a poor display. Hopefully a change of direction is planned rather than a return to the tifo drawing board.

More hooray's and less displays please.🙏

Adblock Detected