Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Does anyone

Travellingdee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Still have my international subscription but usually find myself tuning into the opposition coverage on the firestick as I find our commentators totally unlistenable. The main one just talks constantly for the sake of talking with very little comment on the actual game and rather harping back to some pointless encounter between the sides from 2011. 

On 10/10/2023 at 10:33, Mr Gandosaur said:

Still have my international subscription but usually find myself tuning into the opposition coverage on the firestick as I find our commentators totally unlistenable. The main one just talks constantly for the sake of talking with very little comment on the actual game and rather harping back to some pointless encounter between the sides from 2011. 

Have to agree mate sometimes it's hard to tell who's on the ball when the play is on the stand side (especially at the moment with all the new players), I'd rather he kept us up with play.

Adblock Detected