Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fin Robertson Called Up

Gull83

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Delighted for Fin. After breaking into the team at a very very young age he has gone through a real tough couple of seasons. It wouldn’t have come as a surprise i honestly don’t think if he had moved on in the summer, but I have to say he has really impressed me with his performances this season so far, showing once again his composure and passing range off both feet

On 12/10/2023 at 16:14, Gull83 said:

Fin Robertson has been called up to the Scotland Under 21 squad. 
Big well done to Fin and another positive for the club. 
Not many had Fin as a starter at the start of the season but he’s certainly grabbed his chance. 
well done Fin, and good luck 👏🙏⚽

Fin's been fantastic imo, his game has improved in many ways. I've been impressed with his confidence on the ball, his passing range and his (surprising) turn of pace. He seems to be a player that the manager can trust to carry out instruction too, I'm sure TD said that he was like 'a sponge' earlier in the season.

8 hours ago, Travellingdee said:

According to the BBC Josh scored in the 7th minute.

The sfa website also has Josh scoring the second at first. Now I checked again and they too have changed it. Whether he scored or not, he played virtually the whole match again with some really bright young talent

Adblock Detected