Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Reserve League Cup, wee Derby

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Dabs complaining we just announced prices. Ive known for weeks it was a fiver, free for Dee season tickets. Being a cup game the gate is shared anyway but I know Dabs now boycotting the game….for a fiver!  Guys who think’ nothing of spending £100 quid on a night out. Pathetic, only Dabs could get in a froth over a reserve game.

27 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

How did Sweenie-Rowe play? I was impressed when I last saw him. Finlay allan too?

I was not impressed with Sweenie-Rowe today who was often off the pace and easily brushed aside as he played high up the park, but too often was caught up the park. He was subbed in the second half by Murray who performed better. Allan was decent but maybe slightly lightweight.

3 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

How did Sylla and Pineda do?

Pineda had decent ball control but little end product apart from 2 efforts on goal, neither of which troubled the ir keeper. He was subbed at half time.

Sylla was OK, and scored the equaliser, but I felt he could have had more influence on the game. He looked confident and had a few good runs and used his physique effectively on occasions. 

1 minute ago, Double Blue said:

Pineda had decent ball control but little end product apart from 2 efforts on goal, neither of which troubled the ir keeper. He was subbed at half time.

Sylla was OK, and scored the equaliser, but I felt he could have had more influence on the game. He looked confident and had a few good runs and used his physique effectively on occasions. 

Interesting on both. Thanks.

Adblock Detected