The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Hen Broon

Jesse Curran

Rate this topic

Welcome to Scotland and Dens Jesse!

OK, first thoughts are: do they mean United?

Ha ha... As always, they are being mistaken for their more illustrious neighbours!

OK, first thoughts are: do they mean United?

Exactly that!  :)

In that case... f**k you! Ya wee dab  :lol2:  :lol2: :lol2:  

edited to say I might look like a fandango by tomorrow....

Edited by derrymenace

Exactly that!  :)

Like you knew. :happyno:

Like you knew. :happyno:

Some of us check more than one source before going ahead and posting about it.....

sometimes...  :lol2:

Add to that, the fact that the OP quuotes an article which states he had "trialed with the club in Feb"... and it certainly wasn't with *us*... :)

Courier now reporting it is us he has signed for. Maybe lazy journalism though as seems to be a cutting from the above.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-fc/dundee-snap-up-aussie-midfielder-1.882649

Courier now reporting it is us he has signed for. Maybe lazy journalism though as seems to be a cutting from the above.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-fc/dundee-snap-up-aussie-midfielder-1.882649

I honestly think they are guessing as all the news seems to have come from the Australian side. It could be the case that he did join United for a trial but we managed to get to him somehow.

I'm thinking we've signed him now because there is a picture of him on twitter with an Australian who plays for the United Under 20s with the caption #DundeeRivalries which could mean that they are on opposing sides (or it could not mean that!).

IF he has signed for us, he suggests that we've really stepped up recruitment with the young guys.

"I slightly feared the worst as that day there were nine other players trialling, so it wasn't just me."

We've already signed a young Irish player called Joe Breen and then a full back from Derby (his name escapes me but I'm sure someone here will remember!). Carreiro, Black and Priest have been brought in this season as well and all three of them seem to be well regarded.

EDIT: Derby player is called Sam Dryden!

Tweeter has him signing for Dundee but playing alongside Ryan McGowan.Very confusing.

If you have indeed signed for DFC then good luck and all the best Jesse........................if not [email protected] ck off ya Arab [email protected] stard. :)

• Like 3

Tweeter has him signing for Dundee but playing alongside Ryan McGowan.Very confusing.

If you have indeed signed for DFC then good luck and all the best Jesse........................if not [email protected] ck off ya Arab [email protected] stard. :)

You get aff that fence.

• Like 1