Irvine

Rate this topic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sensational? You're easy pleased. Holt and Meggat will be our left sided players. Starting Irvine ahead of those 2 is a nonsense argument.

A league above where we had been rotting for what seemed like eternity? Yeah, that's the one... Derbies aside, a remarkable season and TWC contributed more than most.

Really though Irvine did more than ok last season and he was more consistent than McGinn imo.Don't think McGinn offers Irvine's versatility either.

Happy enough with that. Good cover on both sides and had an excellent season. Get the feeling he'll be used less than sparingly unless in a crisis but glad to see him stay on.

Poor, hoped Cammy Kerr would get a chance.

What's poor. Fact he has performed well but you would rather take a chance on a young lad who is unproven at this level.

Cammy will get a chance. Irvine may be back up at left back, cammy at right.

Your post is poor.

What's poor. Fact he has performed well but you would rather take a chance on a young lad who is unproven at this level.

Cammy will get a chance. Irvine may be back up at left back, cammy at right.

Your post is poor.

That's my opinion.

I don't rate Irvine. Your post is poorer.

Surely your allowed to have your own opinions on players, good or bad.

Would never have thought in times gone by I would be saying I'm delighted he's still a Dee but I am chuffed that he's signed on for next season.

More of the same please White Cafu!

Great news.

I doubt anyone will agree with me but I'd start Irvine at left back at the start of the season as his form in January was sensational in that position before he got injured, and we could do with a bit of stability in the team.

Good luck to Gary next season, would have like to see Kerr stepping up but maybe that's a year too early for him.

Irvine is definitely a Dundee fans' type of player, runs about a lot and looks like he's trying hard, but his general play is disappointing for me. However, hopefully we'll have competition at right back now, both Irvine and McGinn struggled badly at times last season.