Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The non football side of tonight's debacle.

troodee1893

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It's little wonder our lowest home attendances of the season are against the OF. About 8k and odd there tonight with a completely sold out away section and we have a 2 ticket deal on to compensate for high pricing.

It's just not an enjoyable experience having to suffer them lot and Celtic. Last time it was golf balls and toilet paper, tonight it was flares after delaying the game for around an hour beforehand. And that's before we even get to the songs about the likes of Tommy Burns nevermind the political sh*te.

4 minutes ago, charliedee said:

we should never came back out after the ref putting us off....we'd probably have copped a fine and foreited the game but a fu*king statement would have been made that we aint putting up with this sh*te anymore.

They'd have been desperate to make an example of us if we had. 

Just now, troodee1893 said:

They'd have been desperate to make an example of us if we had. 

i'd like to think that the majority of scottish football would have backed our stance...i'll guarentee you that the boxing day game v the other bigot brother will have a similar start to the game,

1 minute ago, charliedee said:

i'd like to think that the majority of scottish football would have backed our stance...i'll guarentee you that the boxing day game v the other bigot brother will have a similar start to the game,

Were the Celtic fans not quoted as 'pishing where they stood' the last time we played them on Boxing Day after destroying the toilets?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Were the Celtic fans not quoted as 'pishing where they stood' the last time we played them on Boxing Day after destroying the toilets?

pretty sure they were ripping out seats etc then you have the 2-4 game when the game got held up as they threw tennis balls on the park....the authorities in this country are sh*t scared to hammer them..if it was us or another team like us causing all this bother they'd come down on us like a ton of bricks....what we should have done tonight at 3-0 was every c*nt on the park get the game abandoned and see what then happens.

We sit back row of the Coxy so no-one behind us and my daughter was at one point sitting up on the back of her chair. The steward came over and asked her to sit down. 
I said what about the 3k all standing behind the other goal and in the main stand. He just shrugged his shoulders and said she needs to move! 
Unbelievable!!!!! 

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's little wonder our lowest home attendances of the season are against the OF. About 8k and odd there tonight with a completely sold out away section and we have a 2 ticket deal on to compensate for high pricing.

It's just not an enjoyable experience having to suffer them lot and Celtic. Last time it was golf balls and toilet paper, tonight it was flares after delaying the game for around an hour beforehand. And that's before we even get to the songs about the likes of Tommy Burns nevermind the political sh*te.

I’ve already said that if we put more arses on seats then the bigot brother allocation is reduced

Adblock Detected