Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Despite Last night

TheDarkBlues

I am still a big fan of TD and what he is trying to do here at the club.

Yes, last night was a big disappointment, and it wasn't easy watching us get beat the way we did, but overall this season we have been a much improved side under his reign.

I hope the players do not let last night's result knock their confidence and show us the type of team they are by bouncing back on Sunday against Livingston.

Let's be honest, last night overall was just surreal with everything else that was happening off the park, and I'm pretty sure this did not help.

I still have a lot of faith in TD, what he is trying to do, and how much better he has us playing this season overall. We all know he will not be able to fix everything in one season, and I personally will cut him some slack over last night's result.

As others have said, this result will not define our season.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think TD has been an excellent appointment and last night’s performance didn’t change that opinion by even a fraction. Teams will get 4, 5 or 6 put past them by the OF from time to time. It means nothing, it just the nature of playing teams with 30 times the amount resources that anyone else has. The perfect storm of events wouldn’t have helped us either. 
We should forget last night and focus on the real games where playing field is much more even. TD has us very well drilled and difficult to beat. Other teams won’t be looking at us thinking we an easy three points in the bag - which light years ahead of how McCann, McPake etc had us set up in this league in recent years. 

Livi again in a few days and 3 points will catapult us back up the league and have us sitting comfortably in top 6 after first quarter of season. 

7 hours ago, HK Blues said:

Whilst 5 zip has to hurt a little, what's more important is how we dust ourselves down and play v Livi. 

Sunday's game against Livingston is winnable, I hope the players just forget about Wednesday night and concentrate on the games that will have an effect on our season.

Adblock Detected