Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Teenage girl allegedly sexually assaulted at Rangers game.

TheDarkBlues

Reports in the papers that a 13-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted at the Rangers game. The assault was said to have taken place in the Bob Shankly stand during the time when the flares were set off.

Police have now confirmed a probe has been launched into a claim of an alleged sexual assault on a child.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “We are carrying out enquiries following an allegation of sexual assault involving a 13-year-old girl, which happened at Dens Park in Dundee on Wednesday.”

A spokesman for the Dens Park club added: “Dundee FC can confirm we are aware of an incident which took place in the Bob Shankly stand during Wednesday’s match against Rangers.

“The club are fully supporting the police investigation and the club’s child welfare and protection officer is supporting the situation.

“As this is an ongoing police investigation, the club will be making no further comment.”

I know that I am quoting the Sun (Sorry about that), but this is where the story broke.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11469065/teenage-girl-sexually-assaulted-rangers-end-pyro-dundee/

When are the SPFL and SFA going to do something about these fu*king monsters?

I hope whoever did this is found and thrown into a cell and the key's thrown the away.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Police Scotland has launched an investigation after a 13-year-old girl was believed to have been sexually assaulted during Dundee’s match against Rangers.

The Dens Park club confirmed that an incident took place in the Bob Shankly stand during Wednesday’s Scottish Premiership tie.

The stand housed the away support.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/dundee/4803306/investigation-sexual-assault-dens-park/

36 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Reports in the papers that a 13-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted at the Rangers game. The assault was said to have taken place in the Bob Shankly stand during the time when the flares were set off.

I know that I am quoting the Sun (Sorry about that), but this is where the story broke.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11469065/teenage-girl-sexually-assaulted-rangers-end-pyro-dundee/

When are the SPFL and SFA going to do something about these fu*king monsters?

I hope whoever did this is found and thrown into a cell and the key's thrown the away.

If they can't find someone who was holding a lit flare how the feck are they going to find one sex offender in that crowd FFS????

4 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

It's been ALLEGED lads, we all know that these fans and their club(s) bring things that we don't want to see in our game but let's not jump on the bandwagon and also to conclusions before anyone has been found guilty of anything.

Fair point, however we know nothing's beyond them so it's easy to believe any allegation - especially by one of their own fans.

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

Fair point, however we know nothing's beyond them so it's easy to believe any allegation - especially by one of their own fans.

Not aimed at anyone in particular but I think it says more about the individual if they choose to believe allegations whilst they're being investigated. Hope that these allegations are unfounded because anything else would be absolutely abhorrent.

Adblock Detected