Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Double standards

valleyboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Who is the stadium manager now ?

Greg Fenton, I believe.

31 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

From our stadium manager, South East Section threatened with a ban for a lousy smoke bomb but all quite regards the Rangers fans following their escapade the other week

We weren't quiet. We released a statement and are working with the police: Club Statement - Dundee Football Club - Official Website (dundeefc.co.uk) Only so much the club can do. As unfair as it seems, it's easier for the club to police its own fans than away fans if the authorities continually do nothing about the OF behavior.

31 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

From our stadium manager, South East Section threatened with a ban for a lousy smoke bomb but all quite regards the Rangers fans following their escapade the other week

Not read this story, or even know where it was sourced .... And to be honest I know little about Smoke Bombs.

Maybe in moderation they do little harm. But surely they've got to be dangerous especially when in large group.

How any Authority can allow use of them, turn blind eye to these recent scenes beggars belief & is beyond me.

Maybe as well to just get rid of the Clever Folk that run oor game & decide what's okay and hand it to Ugly Ains.

In fact ,why no gie Celtic & Rangers a new League of there own, where they can play each other every week :bye:

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Greg Fenton, I believe.

We weren't quiet. We released a statement and are working with the police: Club Statement - Dundee Football Club - Official Website (dundeefc.co.uk) Only so much the club can do. As unfair as it seems, it's easier for the club to police its own fans than away fans if the authorities continually do nothing about the OF behavior.

We were quiet on the night it happened, awful stewarding, dreadful policing, a set of fans doing what they wanted at will…..

Every old firm fan now needs to be searched thoroughly at the match, every one, this appalling two tier system where fans of clubs with smaller supports are continually harassed by stewards and police, but when the old firm come they look the other way, an alleged sexual assault to top everything off, sums the whole disgusting episode up….

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

We were quiet on the night it happened, awful stewarding, dreadful policing, a set of fans doing what they wanted at will…..

Every old firm fan now needs to be searched thoroughly at the match, every one, this appalling two tier system where fans of clubs with smaller supports are continually harassed by stewards and police, but when the old firm come they look the other way, an alleged sexual assault to top everything off, sums the whole disgusting episode up….

Don't disagree with any of that. I'd say that's largely on the police though and seems to happen everywhere now. 

Small crowd = target, big crowd = reactive policing at later date (if any).

Shambles.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't disagree with any of that. I'd say that's largely on the police though and seems to happen everywhere now. 

Small crowd = target, big crowd = reactive policing at later date (if any).

Shambles.

I would reduce rangers allocation at next game, I know it’s not my money to do that , but st Mirren halved rangers allocation and now get far bigger home crowds against rangers than previous years.

Lot of money to give up, but it’s the only way this stops.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Greg Fenton, I believe.

Only so much a club can do, I agree, so if we can ban our own fans why can’t we ban them

58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Greg Fenton, I believe.

It's still Jim Thomson I believe. 

One smoke bomb from the home end after a goal = an entire group of young lads threatened with ban.

Biggest pyro display ever seen in British football which resulted in the players to be taken off the pitch, the game almost abandoned and smoke alarms to go off = same waffle statement about working with the authorities. No bans obviously and no action as its the Old Firm.

Unbelievable but sadly at the same time - very believable. We've seen it all before. 

Adblock Detected