Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Need for a striker

darkbluecheshire

Ruddens effort cannot be knocked he runs his pan in. But continues to have trouble getting goals. 

Baka : again tries hard and is good at link up play, a big handful for defenders, which shows from aerial stats below. But has had many opportunities to score, and scored 3 (2 in 1 match). Look at the stats. 

Zack it’s doubtful he will be as good as last season, 

Pineda is out in the cold now, and let’s face it looks to be struggling to get on the bench. 

Guess my question is what striker should we look at to compliment Baka in jan? 

IMG_0410.thumb.png.966fe7c5b10b89f7844680a5850229e3.png

IMG_0411.jpeg

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Us and just about every other club in the league looking for a striker, as they can be the difference between a comfortable league finish and a nervy one. 

Look what Van Veen did for Motherwell last season, and how they are doing without him. 

Off top of my head I'd say three teams in the league have a striker the fans will be happy with - Hearts (Shankland), Aberdeen (Miovski) and Celtic (Kyogo).

Everyone else looking for that 10 to 15 a season striker in every window, which shows how hard it is - and like the previously mentioned Van Veen, if you find one they are gone within a season anyway and you are back to square one!

Personally I'm happy with the current 'type' of strikers we have at present - Baka the big man for aerial duels and link up, Rudden the runner and Robinson the wildcard. Pineda, at the moment, doesn't look like he'll make the grade so likely to be the one to get replaced - more likely in the summer than in January. 

Adblock Detected