Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tics

Rorros

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

That was a more scott Gardiner thing to do though. I heard its like for like to last season

I thought we would be down, I wud be impressed/surprised if we sold the same.

Utd being 40% down if true (have my doubts) is almost doomsday scenario.

Not picked mine up yet as they have given me a letter asking to confirm my student status (which I don't think they have ever done before so the system was open to abuse before) and wanting a picture (anyone know what that is about?).

Is the leisure package the same and is it valid now? Quite like the DCA deal we've had.

I thought we would be down, I wud be impressed/surprised if we sold the same.

Utd being 40% down if true (have my doubts) is almost doomsday scenario.

United are a mess just now. The infighting between directors and management team across is quite funny. Their chairman isn't putting in the money, manager has no funds to bring in players.  Their top striker is away to get a lengthy ban and wants out. Their chairman wants out, but no buyers. Long may it continue ! 

United are a mess just now. The infighting between directors and management team across is quite funny. Their chairman isn't putting in the money, manager has no funds to bring in players.  Their top striker is away to get a lengthy ban and wants out. Their chairman wants out, but no buyers. Long may it continue ! 

That's just gloating.

As you say, long may it continue ;)

I suspect that given the hike in kids tickets and Over 65 you might see a definate drop in sales from this group. To be honest i think they have gone the wrong way with the prices, you can almost get a season ticket at the Etihad for our prices and thats scary.

you can almost get a season ticket at the Etihad for our prices and thats scary.

Not a fair comparison, for that price of season ticket at The Etihad you'll be stuck away up in a corner where you need oxygen and can just about see the pitch.

As a retort compare the highest price of ours with highest price of Man City's. OK the product and facilities are better but imagine asking in excess of £1,000 for a season ticket at Dens. There would be an explosion of half Dee / half felines as all the Derry boys and girls have kittens.

Adblock Detected