Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The January 2023/24 transfer window.

TAYZURRI
Message added by TheDarkBlues,

So, the time is here again, it's the silly transfer season!

Trigger Warning: If you're the kind of person who gets a bit worked up over rumours of possible signings, maybe it's best to take a breather and let the rest of us have a bit of fun!

Yes, people will post rumours of signings, possible signings and most likely big fat fibs, but that's part of the fun of this time of year!

Now get over it, move on! 😆

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I imagine that given the very good press we have been getting lately, players will be keen to join us. Quite a change from other years. If any team is going to get a Premiership quality striker, I'd suggest it could easily be us.

A very nice position to be in.

Let's get scouring the market for players that are on the fringes of their U21 national squads and need a good half season to secure their spot in their Euros squads, I would take a risk on a young player battling for a spot like that over what will inevitably be some of the same old names going around again.

6 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

Let's get scouring the market for players that are on the fringes of their U21 national squads and need a good half season to secure their spot in their Euros squads, I would take a risk on a young player battling for a spot like that over what will inevitably be some of the same old names going around again.

We've done well from our loans from down south. Maybe we could get Ademola from Palace or Marshall from West Ham. Both have done very well at PL2 level this season. 

On 04/12/2023 at 19:22, Wattie Rojas said:

I really hope we can keep hold of the players we have. 

On 04/12/2023 at 19:22, Wattie Rojas said:

I really hope we can keep hold of the players we have. 

I’d go along with that , Doc obviously doesn’t fancy Cammy and McGhee just doesn’t do it either , so like you said hopefully the likes of Beck , Boetang stay and add someone decent at this level at right back 

Adblock Detected