Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Random Thoughts...

This could work in favor for us re: McGinn 

"John McGinn has moved to take legal action against St Mirren after the training ground accident that left the midfielder with a punctured thigh from a sharp pole thrown by striker Steven Thompson as a prank. (Sun On Sunday, print edition)" (From BBC) 

Now if this is true, big IF with it being the Sun. Depending on what the compo is, St Mirren who are already feeling the money being tight  with relegation and making cuts, MIGHT accept a lower Dundee offer for compo.  If McGinn goes to an English side, they get nothing. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

If that is true, it's the sun so unlikely, but if it is I would have no further interest in mcginn. Hate this adopted American blame culture we live in today!

Suing your employer because a colleague hurt you. p*ss off!

• Like 2

the laddie was assaulted with a flag pole by an assistant manager or coach maybe he is doing it to reduce the amount compensation they get.

if anything sue thompson then. Shows a poor attitude on my opinion.

Everyone wants something for nothing these days.

if anything sue thompson then. Shows a poor attitude on my opinion.

Everyone wants something for nothing these days.

Young laddie coming to the end of his contract gets injured by an act of stupidity by management team.

I'd be happy if it was me or my young lad.

I don't think the laddie has an attitude problem was clearly the best player on the pitch when they played against Celtic.

Coming to the end of his contract and couldn't play or let prospective clubs see him in action because of it.

Ps who is Sue Thomson

• Like 1

Young laddie coming to the end of his contract gets injured by an act of stupidity by management team.

I'd be happy if it was me or my young lad.

I don't think the laddie has an attitude problem was clearly the best player on the pitch when they played against Celtic.

Coming to the end of his contract and couldn't play or let prospective clubs see him in action because of it.

Ps who is Sue Thomson

I don't think Steven Thompson is part of the management team mate. Last year when Tommy Craig was appointed, Teale and Goodwin were appointed as his management team if I remember correctly. Thompson is club captain though.

I'm not a lawyer, but I just can't see how St. Mirren are liable for the stupidity of one player in a training session!

its an accident at work and st mirren his employers at the time are liable.

I don't think Steven Thompson is part of the management team mate. Last year when Tommy Craig was appointed, Teale and Goodwin were appointed as his management team if I remember correctly. Thompson is club captain though.

I'm not a lawyer, but I just can't see how St. Mirren are liable for the stupidity of one player in a training session!

its an accident at work and st mirren will be help responsible for any injury while caused at work.

its an accident at work and st mirren his employers at the time are liable.

its an accident at work and st mirren will be help responsible for any injury while caused at work.

Like I said, I'm not a lawyer or clued up on this stuff so you're probably right. Just seems incredibly harsh to me. I can understand if the employer is directly at fault through faulty equipment, poor health and safety policies etc. but surely it's common sense not to throw sharp objects at others!  

Like I said, I'm not a lawyer or clued up on this stuff so you're probably right. Just seems incredibly harsh to me. I can understand if the employer is directly at fault through faulty equipment, poor health and safety policies etc. but surely it's common sense not to throw sharp objects at others!

Employers take responsibility for their staff.

If you were hit by a ladder belonging to BT would you sue them or the employee?

Adblock Detected