Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Motherwell and Aberdeen boards..

Napper

Perusing their boards is a guilty pleasure... How many times in recent, and so recent, years have we witnessed such dejection and misery on Dundee fans forums? forgive me enjoying their anger and frustration.. it 's just a novelty to be a fan of a club that isn't in crisis and getting humped every week.. special mention to St Mirren where the wheels seemed to have come off  too.. I feel their pain..been there, and got a wardrobe full of the tee-shirts.. as much as last weekend was a disappointment, we're in a good place for the moment.. Enjoy while you can.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I can understand why DFC Fans on here, like to have an occasional sneaky look at Other Club Boards.

Especially when we're doing a bit better than okay. But also happy to wait til it comes back on here :)

Either way (At this time anyway) I feel we're in a much better place at this time. And it feels Great:chaplin:

To be fair I'm not seeing many people raging as such at the moment but having said that I'm not on that ridiculous Friends of DFC FaceBook page or Twatter so don't read what those (mostly)  are saying.

What I can see from here, and from speaking to people generally, is the worry that it comes crashing down around us yet again which stops some, probably most, from getting too carried away.

Football fans are also always going to get a bit upset when things like the Hibs and Motherwell results happen where we were the architects of our own downfall despite being the better side on both days. The consistency to change those results will come and I reckon if we can get through the January window with Beck still on board AND can address the right back and striker positions we'll see a change in people's general attitudes.

Adblock Detected