The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
offshoredee

Valentke

Rate this topic

Be good to hear his take on this news.....if he's worried or not

I'd like to know what DFCSS think of this development. The Society has a comms director so probably a good day for him to communicate with the fanbase. Did DFCSS see this news coming? Are they supportive of the new set-up?

I'd like to know what DFCSS think of this development. The Society has a comms director so probably a good day for him to communicate with the fanbase. Did DFCSS see this news coming? Are they supportive of the new set-up?

DFCSS can't even organised getting framed shirts out to their members, that they were promised. Platinum members waited two years for a lunch that they were promised every year. useless doesn't cover it. 

email them and ask.

The 'comms director' has a full time job, has no connection to the club other than being a fan same as you and me and probably learned of this news on this forum.

DFCSS can't even organised getting framed shirts out to their members, that they were promised. Platinum members waited two years for a lunch that they were promised every year. useless doesn't cover it. 

We look forward to your candidacy in the next election.

SuperDee why did you remove your other post on the BC thread?

He has sold his shares, does this change your views on what's happening at Dens

email them and ask.

The 'comms director' has a full time job, has no connection to the club other than being a fan same as you and me and probably learned of this news on this forum.

I appreciate they are unpaid volunteers. I'm not looking to stick the boot in. I just think they should be active a few days a year when the club goes through a big change. Our chairman stepping down suddenly is a significant development for the club.

Me chasing up society directors on email so that I can reveal their views on a message board is probably not the best way of doing things.

We have one (or is it two?) fans' reps in the boardroom so I'd be worried if the first they knew of this was on a forum.

SuperDee why did you remove your other post on the BC thread?

He has sold his shares, does this change your views on what's happening at Dens

No, I thought he never until I read the statement again. My age is getting to me.  Shows Tim means business buying all of his shares.  

We look forward to your candidacy in the next election.

I'd never join them. Joined them at the start, but gave up after george knight..... 

Let's hope for our sakes he does.....as a support who's put up with more than our fair share I hope you're right

DFCSS. 😆

When the new DFCSS regime  came in ,they promised better communication with their members ,initially it was  quite good , but  i would  say it is very poor now.

The comms director remit within DFCSS is  communicate to his members on issues going on at Dens  , and if his full time job ,other commitments etc prevent him from doing this effectively then he should  make way for someone who can .

• Like 1

When the new DFCSS regime  came in ,they promised better communication with their members ,initially it was  quite good , but  i would  say it is very poor now.

The comms director remit within DFCSS is  communicate to his members on issues going on at Dens  , and if his full time job ,other commitments etc prevent him from doing this effectively then he should  make way for someone who can .

You think this should be a salaried position?

I'd never join them. Joined them at the start, but gave up after george knight..... 

A tad contradictory that statement - you'd never join them but you have done?

You think this should be a salaried position?

No...just do the job they that volunteered to do...simple, and if they cant find the time to do it effectively due to other commitments etc, which by the way is perfectly understandable, then they should step aside.