Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Going to Dens for the first time - Where should we sit?

Tommy_F

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
34 minutes ago, Tommy_F said:

Friends of mine are coming to dens for the first time for the Hearts match in Feb. What are the best stands to sit in? I've been to the main stand my entire life but want them to have the best time possible!

I would just take them to where you normally sit. You can get a great view from the main stand if you can put up with the pillar's and the seats made for midgets (My legs always get cramped in there.

I did always stand in the Derry when I was younger, but had moved over to the Coxy later on.

For atmosphere, would say the Derry.

59 minutes ago, Tommy_F said:

Friends of mine are coming to dens for the first time for the Hearts match in Feb. What are the best stands to sit in? I've been to the main stand my entire life but want them to have the best time possible!

Get them in with the young team in the south east section.......ask the young team for a shot of the drum.....and do a runner with it :D 

Shot of rum rather then the drum before the game to help keep the cold out! Main stand for visitors - these Victorian stands   won’t be around forever in this country. Enjoy the history and feel of the old girl . Have a pie and hot drink at half time. Secure win . Supper after game ( drink before optional) at the top of Law. And be sure to bring them back to campy nou @TheDarkBlues , the buster stamd looks good and you can park in the Islay Car park

Adblock Detected