Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

VAR - consistency

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Taipei said:

If its the same as the League Cup, its up to the teams involved in the tie if they want it implemented, and costs are split 50/50.

Surely Buckie Thistle wouldn't agree to an extra cost from a once in a decade pay day like that? I know I'd want to maximise earnings from that kind of plum draw if I was running a cub at their level.

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

In operation at Celtic Park today for Celtic versus a Highland League team but none yesterday at Rugby Park for an all Premier tie. I'm baffled in all honesty.

Crazy to have differences in officiating at different games at the same stage in cup. Also, I understand that across all games in this round, only 2 or 3 had a fourth official.  

3 hours ago, Taipei said:

If its the same as the League Cup, its up to the teams involved in the tie if they want it implemented, and costs are split 50/50.

Would be better if it was up to the teams on every occasion. Wouldn’t take long to bin the whole mess that it is.

Adblock Detected