Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate The Ref: C. Graham (Heart of Midlothian, Away, 23rd Jan 2024)


Rate The Ref  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. How did you rate the referee's performance?

    • Perfect
      0
    • Very Good
      0
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Terrible
    • Wore Opposition Shirt


Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
53 minutes ago, petethedee said:

Absolute c*ck, almost every challenge by us was deemed a booking but that lot could do what they wanted.

The non penalty challenge by the Hearts defender could have been red but didn't even get yellow, the boy is a c*ck. 

McGhees was at least a booking, so was Costelloes. Bakayokos was harsh.

On no planet was the non penalty anything close to a red card.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

McGhees was at least a booking, so was Costelloes. Bakayokos was harsh.

On no planet was the non penalty anything close to a red card.

 

It may not have been a red but should have certainly been a yellow. Can barley think of a decision the ref got right last night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, petethedee said:

Absolute c*ck, almost every challenge by us was deemed a booking but that lot could do what they wanted.

The non penalty challenge by the Hearts defender could have been red but didn't even get yellow, the boy is a c*ck. 

The guy's deliberate trip on the far side on Mulligan near the end? never even spoken too never mind booked!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Davydook said:

The guy's deliberate trip on the far side on Mulligan near the end? never even spoken too never mind booked!!!!

Even the Heart TV commentators were surprised it was not a booking, the commentators were surprisingly fair minded all things considered, they were even dubious about the Hearts penalty, their bias obviously showed but wasn't nearly as bad as Old Firm TV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...