Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Penalty taker

Really minor detail but I noticed last night that after the ref gave us our penalty (which everyone in the stadium could see wasn't a penalty), that Lyall Cameron was shaping up to take the kick.

By my reckoning, Cameron has taken three penalties for us and missed every one. Who on earth has convinced him he can take penalties?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Really minor detail but I noticed last night that after the ref gave us our penalty (which everyone in the stadium could see wasn't a penalty), that Lyall Cameron was shaping up to take the kick.

By my reckoning, Cameron has taken three penalties for us and missed every one. Who on earth has convinced him he can take penalties?

Totally agree .

Cameron should be nowhere near the penalties,  each time I've seen him take one  not only has he failed to score but they have been terrible attempts .

Career Penalty Strike Rate:

Amadou Bakayoko - P3 S3 M0.

Zach Robinson - P7 S5 M2

Curtis Main - P6 S5 M1

Charlie Reilly - P10 S9 M1

Lyall Cameron - P3 S0 M3

Zak Rudden - P3 S3 M0

Think that's everyone that's took a penalty in professional football at the club and their records (according to transfermarkt).

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/01/2024 at 05:24, Frank Grimes said:

I think I have an apology to make.

On 24/01/2024 at 05:24, Frank Grimes said:

Doc was screaming at the time for Luke to take the penalty.

9 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Heard that penalty hit the post and sh*t myself - then saw the net ripple, and cue tonto.

Same here. I was in the Land Where Time Stood Still when it hit the post. The time the ball took from post to net seemed to be an eternity rather than the 1 second it actually was. 

Adblock Detected