Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Second Livi Penatly.

I think the ref called it wrong on this one. You can clearly see that he wins the ball and not the player.

The standard of officiating in the SPFL is terrible, not helped by VAR, which takes 100 years to make its mind up.

No wonder, people are losing faith with referees and VAR.

Video of the penalty.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I think the ref called it wrong on this one. You can clearly see that he wins the ball and not the player.

The standard of officiating in the SPFL is terrible, not helped by VAR, which takes 100 years to make its mind up.

No wonder, people are losing faith with referees and VAR.

Video of the penalty.

That’s how I saw it he clearly wins the ball.

Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

On the line is a penalty.

You need to watch that again.

His foot wasn't on the line when there was contact. The Livi player was outside the box at the time of McCowan's barge into his back.

This was the actual moment of contact. So you are saying that it was given because McCowan was in the box?

penalty.png

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You need to watch that again.

His foot wasn't on the line when there was contact. The Livi player was outside the box at the time of McCowan's barge into his back.

This was the actual moment of contact. So you are saying that it was given because McCowan was in the box?

penalty.png

There was earlier contact which they went on.

19 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

The first penalty....

Yes or no? Looks like it's just outside the box to me, but does the player having a foot on the line constitutes the player being inside the box?

I was sure it was a no before watching that - now I'm absolutely certain that's not even a free kick never mind a penalty.

Adblock Detected