Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Carson

EHADEE

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, EHADEE said:

Anyone has any ideas about why he wasn't included yesterday? Rumours of unrest?

He's recently moved his family upto Dundee.

As above it was precaution. Would bring him straight back in on Tuesday even though Sharp played decent at Livi

9 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Someone at Tynecastle on Tue said he has a bad knee and really struggles to train now . See someone mentioned mcracken yesterday although not sure if it was info or wind up . 

A quick search shows that McCracken moved on an emergency loan to Accrington Stanley after returning South and featured 11 times. He appears to be back at Norwich but obviously can't feature for them having played for Stanley and us. Out of contract in the summer. If there are issues around Carson's fitness and doubts around Legdzins as an adequate stand-in I could see McCracken being a goer if finances allow.

42 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Someone at Tynecastle on Tue said he has a bad knee and really struggles to train now . See someone mentioned mcracken yesterday although not sure if it was info or wind up . 

He does seem to walk with a strange limp. I had just assumed he had a weird walk rather than any potential injury.

He only trained part time with St Mirren and Motherwell having agreed this mainly with Stephen Robinson but moved his family up here so he could be proper full time with us. He's had his fair share of injuries and illnesses over the years.

Think some poster on here mentioned he only trains on a part-time basis, when we were negotiating his signing...

But I'm no sure I got an answer as to why, when I queried the reasons for this at the time. Maybe that's clearer now.

There's no doubt he's a Safe, Excellent Keeper...Although, like all keepers (& outfield players) he has his "moments." And of course, we are not always aware, of what's going on behind the scenes...But thankfully, it disnae stop us having "a go at them on here, when the mood takes us....

Somebody's got to be target For oor Stored-up Anger/Pent-up Emotions :explode:

Delighted to read however, he and his family are now settling in Dundee :happyyes:

It's all appears to be going very well for DFC at this time. It's Great Stuff:chaplin:

Adblock Detected