Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Spare Adult Ticket

Is anyone going to Pittodrie tonight with a spare adult ticket?

I was due to be working this evening but (cough) have suddenly become free to go. I'm based in Aberdeen and not going to be able to get to the ticket office at Dens in time so if any fellow Dee can help an old man in distress I'd be most grateful.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
44 minutes ago, Cerulean said:

Is anyone going to Pittodrie tonight with a spare adult ticket?

I was due to be working this evening but (cough) have suddenly become free to go. I'm based in Aberdeen and not going to be able to get to the ticket office at Dens in time so if any fellow Dee can help an old man in distress I'd be most grateful.

Don't know if this is any help.....

Tickets purchased from the Dundee FC ticket office to be picked up in Aberdeen can be picked up from the ticket pod behind the away (South) stand from 6.45pm tonight

Cheers Tayzurri. Saw that after I'd posted but the tickets are already on their way up and the online sales are closed.

I'll give it a while and see if anyone can help out on here but failing that, I'll see if I can get a ticket for the home end (gadz!!)

1 hour ago, Cerulean said:

Cheers Tayzurri. Saw that after I'd posted but the tickets are already on their way up and the online sales are closed.

I'll give it a while and see if anyone can help out on here but failing that, I'll see if I can get a ticket for the home end (gadz!!)

Last year in the Scottish cup game at St Mirren I bought a home end ticket went in early and spoke to a nice steward who kindly walked me round to Dundee end 😃certainly worth a try just buy a ticket for the end next to the segregation. 

2 hours ago, tommy the tap in king said:

Last year in the Scottish cup game at St Mirren I bought a home end ticket went in early and spoke to a nice steward who kindly walked me round to Dundee end 😃certainly worth a try just buy a ticket for the end next to the segregation. 

At Perth a kindhearted Saintee mistook us for St Johnstone fans and gave us 4 free tickets (YES FOUR) for the home end behind the goal (Ormond Stand I think). We just went in then told the steward we weren't familiar with the ground and had entered the wrong end and were walked right around the track no problem. 

We got beat though.😟

Adblock Detected