Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate The Ref v Hearts (3rd Feb Home)

Rate The ref  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate G.Grainger

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Wore the opposition strip
    • Had the opposition team on his coupon.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

In my opinion he got a big decision wrong, which turned the momentum against us. Will be interesting to see what sportscene pundits say, I am a bit puzzled to what handball actually is these days. Conceding a penalty for getting the ball blasted against your hand from little more than a yard away is crazy is likely going to be another inconsistent decision across the season.  

Absolutely terrible. Hearts player makes a complete hash kicking the ball and goes out of play without touching another player. Should automatically have been a goal kick but no the ref points for a corner. 

3 minutes ago, Donny O said:

A disgraceful decision that cost us the game.Well said Peter Grant on Sportscene calling it what is was..A disgrace!!...and where was VAR?

You have to wonder what the purpose of VAR actually is.

And Wankland made to header Zach Robinson when he was heading back after it. Where was VAR?

Not sure if it these blue tinted glasses but in my honest opinion I feel all seem to be card happy and always wanting to punish Dundee whilst similar incidents from the opposition goes unpunished. 

far to many pens against us, SFA/ SPL have already stated earlier that at the point of reviewing VAR, Dundee we’re on the wrong end or 2 bad decisions out of three.

lessons do not appear to be learnt. Vendetta or bad refs? You decide but next vote required by they baskets, better be returned early by our board and to the correct department, probably best hand delivered.

Adblock Detected