Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

St. Mirren (Away, 7th Feb 2024) Match thread

Match Thread  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result be in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

409px-St_Mirren_FC_logo.svg_.png v Dundee1617badge.png

SMiSA Stadium

7th February 2024

Time: 7:45 pm

TICKET INFORMATION

Tickets for our trip to Paisley to face St Mirren on the evening of Wednesday 7th February are now on sale from Dundee FC. It’s a 7:45 pm kick-off at The SMISA Stadium on 7th February.

Away tickets for Dundee supporters can either be purchased in person from the ticket office or online from the club’s ticket website.

BUY HERE

Prices

• Adults – £26
  • Concessions – £16 (over 65’s, 13—17, full-time students)
  • Under 12’s – £6 *UNDER 12’s MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH AN ADULT
  • Wheelchair – £16 & Carer – £0
  • Under 12’s and Wheelchair, disabled, carer in ticket office only.

Online sales close at 17.00 on Wednesday 7th February

TICKET EXCHANGE

If you have a ticket you would like to sell or give away, click HERE

PPV OR LIVE STREAMING

Live stream for international subscribers, audio for UK subscribers for the cinch Prem match against St Mirren

OFFICIALS V ST MIRREN

• Referee: Steven McLean
  • AR1: Chris Rae
  • AR2: Colin Drummond
  • Fourth Official: George Calder
  • VAR: Gavin Duncan
  • AVAR: Graham McNeillie

PLAYED FOR DUNDEE AND ST MIRREN

John Baird 

john baird.jpg

MY STARTING 11

Carson

Dodgson/Lamie 

Shaughnessy

Ashcroft

Beck

McGhee

McCowan

Boateng

Cameron

Bakayoko

Mellon

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Another tough game away to St Mirren where 3 points are definitely there for the taking. St Mirren will be looking to avenger the 4-0 defeat they suffered here at Dens Park but the right team with anything close to the Hearts performance and we pick up points imo. Got a feeling that Docherty might freshen things up with Lamie, Mulligan, Sylla and Costelloe possible starters for this one. Not even going to hazard a guess at our starting 11.  A point with 2 upcoming home fixtures wouldn't be the worst result but being greedy I want all 3.

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Another tough game away to St Mirren where 3 points are definitely there for the taking. St Mirren will be looking to avenger the 4-0 defeat they suffered here at Dens Park but the right team with anything close to the Hearts performance and we pick up points imo. Got a feeling that Docherty might freshen things up with Lamie, Mulligan, Sylla and Costelloe possible starters for this one. Not even going to hazard a guess at our starting 11.  A point with 2 upcoming home fixtures wouldn't be the worst result but being greedy I want all 3.

Can’t see Lamie coming straight back in unless he’s been playing bounce games - not played since mid December 

They've just won 3-0 at Easter Road.

I'd be happy enough with a point here then looking to win the two home games after that. Would be a really good return of points.

I think three wins in a row is fairly unlikely when we've only won one of our last seven games despite playing well in a lot of them. 

11 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I'd be happy enough with a point here then looking to win the two home games after that. Would be a really good return of points.

I think three wins in a row is fairly unlikely when we've only won one of our last seven games despite playing well in a lot of them. 

Sensible. 

19 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I would take a point. Think Doc might stick with the same side that started. Perhaps Lamie might come off the bench at some point.

16 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Would take a draw but they haven't been in great form either before the Hibs game. Win is definitely doable.

9 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

St Mirren have been amazing really since they came back up. Is their manager that good? How do they do it? I don't think I could name one if their players.I know they have some progressive ideas. Example of a club run well?

Think they have two Oz international and maybe one other from elsewhere. Good recruitment helps.

Adblock Detected