Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ross County On The 17th.....

• 2 weeks later...

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Adult, student and oap season ticket holders can bring a friend this Saturday if they take their ST into the ticket office.

It would be great if we got a big crowd of lapsed, occasional or new Dees to hopefully cheer on the team to victory. It might even encourage some to come back or start coming to more games.

4 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Adult, student and oap season ticket holders can bring a friend this Saturday if they take their ST into the ticket office.

It would be great if we got a big crowd of lapsed, occasional or new Dees to hopefully cheer on the team to victory. It might even encourage some to come back or start coming to more games.

I'M A VERY INDEPENDENT PERSON, WHO IS MORE THAN COMFORTABLE, IN MY OWN COMPANY :lol2:

BUT TIMES LIKE THIS, I DO WISH I HAD EVEN ONE OR TWO FREENDS. IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT :(

Is there anybody there...:chaplin:

5 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

My wife and I have got 2 coming along (1 lapsed and 1 potentially new). Hopefully other ST holders manage to do likewise to attract a good crowd to cheer the Dee to another victory.

3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Got an extra couple coming for this game, hopefully others do too as a big crowd can help spur us in to victory.

Voucher No29 must be exchanged at Dundee Direct beforehand for a match day ticket.

You must also take along your season ticket which has to be scanned. Taking just the voucher is no use as I discovered this afternoon. 

44 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

You must also take along your season ticket which has to be scanned. Taking just the voucher is no use as I discovered this afternoon. 

We also discovered that the 2 seats immediately to our left (which are restricted view), which were available for the Kilmarnock 'bring a friend' match and the 1 seat immediately to our right, which my old man sat in at the Kilmarnock 'bring a friend' game are unavailable because they're ST seats even though these particular seats have sat empty for years. The awkward guy in the shop would give no more details than that and we had to take tickets further away in a different row.

We'll see what Saturday brings but I'd be surprised if someone hasn't made an ar*e of things somewhere. There were ST holders in these seats although they've long since moved on but the 'reserved' sticker is still on the seats.

They definitely don't make it easy to 'bring a friend'.

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

My wife and I have got 2 coming along (1 lapsed and 1 potentially new). Hopefully other ST holders manage to do likewise to attract a good crowd to cheer the Dee to another victory.

I've got a couple of occasional fans coming this Saturday too. 

7 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think it's open but not for ticket sales.

*Edit- not sure about Sunday right enough.

Back of my mind something saying not open after Sunday games - I guess the staff will be on OT as it is so would make sense to get them off the clock at the earliest opportunity.

Adblock Detected