Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Planning Permission for Stadium

Ludo*1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm sure folk who 'know' far more about this sort of stuff than me will be along shortly to tell me im wrong.

But this seems to be an awful lot of elaborate time and no doubt money wasting for something that is definitely not, and was never ever going to happen..........

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Started this morning - documents are that big that it'll take until tomorrow to process apparently but looks like we are finally there.

When you say "started this morning" does that mean the actual documents have been submitted to the council for review?

4 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

I'm sure folk who 'know' far more about this sort of stuff than me will be along shortly to tell me im wrong.

But this seems to be an awful lot of elaborate time and no doubt money wasting for something that is definitely not, and was never ever going to happen..........

Why not? The weight of evidence (and docs) would suggest otherwise.

34 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

I'm definitely on the fence on this, I've read comments from posters who think this development will happen and I've read stuff from those that think it won't. Your comments have taken me by surprise a wee bit so much so that I read them and re-read them again as I don't recall yourself as being in the won't happen camp but I may have missed that.

My main area of confusion/concern is the owners game plan here. What do you think they have in mind for us if they're running Dens into the ground and don't intend to carry through with their promises on the new development?. 

Genuine question as I'm stumped.🤷

Or have I misinterpreted things?.

2 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'm definitely on the fence on this, I've read comments from posters who think this development will happen and I've read stuff from those that think it won't. Your comments have taken me by surprise a wee bit so much so that I read them and re-read them again as I don't recall yourself as being in the won't happen camp but I may have missed that.

My main area of confusion/concern is the owners game plan here. What do you think they have in mind for us if they're running Dens into the ground and don't intend to carry through with their promises on the new development?. 

Genuine question as I'm stumped.🤷

Or have I misinterpreted things?.

Apologies, I have probably not explained myself at all well. I have been non committal on the stadium issue also, I'd hoped it would happen but never really expected it to. All along there were people who said it would definitely not go ahead/It definitely would go ahead. 

My post was directed more at the not going ahead/never going ahead side of things. IE why are the owners going through all of this if its not happening

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

When you say "started this morning" does that mean the actual documents have been submitted to the council for review?

It's says there are so many files it will be complete by tomorrow. But process was started today.

1 hour ago, offshoredee said:

My post was directed more at the not going ahead/never going ahead side of things. IE why are the owners going through all of this if its not happening

I'm confused as to why they'd go this far without actually being committed to the project too. Things don't add up if this is all a load of pork pies. What would they be hoping to achieve?. I can see the pie in the sky stuff too though. 

Adblock Detected