Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Goals


Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
39 minutes ago, QuesoGrande said:

Only Livi have conceded more than us (level with Hibs) but only the cheeks have scored more (level with Hearts). 
Folks bemoan lack of a striker but we are doing fine. Need our first choice defenders back though. 
 

Posted that a couple of weeks ago. We've been hit extremely hard with injuries to key defenders and been making do with a patched up defence. I think we'll kick on once we get Lamie, Donnelly and Portales back regularly although there's been no word on the omission of Boateng today and obviously Mellon is a worry. With everyone fit we're at least a match for anyone in this league bar those 2 with the monopoly on every single thing except competition.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, QuesoGrande said:

Only Livi have conceded more than us (level with Hibs) but only the cheeks have scored more (level with Hearts). 
Folks bemoan lack of a striker but we are doing fine. Need our first choice defenders back though. 
 

But we don’t score enough goals as we don’t have any proper strikers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Posted that a couple of weeks ago. We've been hit extremely hard with injuries to key defenders and been making do with a patched up defence. I think we'll kick on once we get Lamie, Donnelly and Portales back regularly although there's been no word on the omission of Boateng today and obviously Mellon is a worry. With everyone one fit we're at least a match for anyone in this league bar those 2 with the monopoly on every single thing except competition.

Thought Donnelly was tremendous today. There front 2 are nippy buggers and he felt with most of the threat. Is a very good passer and crosser of a ball too. Unfortunately looked like he picked up an injury hence why he came off

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dblair said:

Thought Donnelly was tremendous today. There front 2 are nippy buggers and he felt with most of the threat. Is a very good passer and crosser of a ball too. Unfortunately looked like he picked up an injury hence why he came off

I thought he was knackered rather than injured.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dblair said:

Thought Donnelly was tremendous today. There front 2 are nippy buggers and he felt with most of the threat. Is a very good passer and crosser of a ball too. Unfortunately looked like he picked up an injury hence why he came off

Looked like he had a bit of cramp. Understandably he was knackered after being out injured again. 
Big boost to have him and Lamie back. 
 

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...