The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy McLean

Nicky Low

Rate this topic

He seems to have been low profile as far as new signings go but there's a good interview with him in the papers today. He seems to dote on Paul Hartley, shows him a lot of respect and can't wait to get started. I think he'll do well for us.

Incidently he's wearing the new strip in the full length pic and it looks great to me.

He seems to have been low profile as far as new signings go but there's a good interview with him in the papers today. He seems to dote on Paul Hartley, shows him a lot of respect and can't wait to get started. I think he'll do well for us.

Incidently he's wearing the new strip in the full length pic and it looks great to me.

Heard him on the radio this morning, seems very positive about PH and definitely has huge respect for him as a player and as a manager.

Always liked the look of him,think he will turn out to be a very good signing.tenacious little player with a good dig on him.

He's not someone who's ever appeared on my (admittedly limited) radar.

But you guys are certainly piquing my interest about him !  :)

C'mon Nicky!! Get tore in about it pal..

He reminds me of gowzer in his style of play.

Exactly that, Wattie.

Imagine them two either side of Thomson!

If Low is anything like Gowser, we're going to have a formidable midfield that's horrible to play against.

He scores more goals than Gowser from what I've seen. Some strike on him as well.

He scores more goals than Gowser from what I've seen. Some strike on him as well.

He is 23 and only had 8 career goals.

2 for Aberdeen

Hope the lad does well for us but some amount of stuff being written about a lad who has only 6 SPL starts to his name

2 for Aberdeen

Hope the lad does well for us but some amount of stuff being written about a lad who has only 6 SPL starts to his name

Three league starts and one goal for Aberdeen in 2013/14.

Four league starts and one goal for Aberdeen in 2014/15.

It doesn't give us a lot to go on but it seems like he has a bigger goal threat than Thomson or McGowan.

• Like 1

Three league starts and one goal for Aberdeen in 2013/14.

Four league starts and one goal for Aberdeen in 2014/15.

It doesn't give us a lot to go on but it seems like he has a bigger goal threat than Thomson or McGowan.

From what I've heard Cobra, he has a good left peg and likes a shot from distance! Scored a screamer against Partick Thistle (I think) last year.

He does seem to have the ability to do it but hasn't really had many consistent runs that have given him the opportunity.

2 for Aberdeen

Agree, it's a bit mental how much folk are rating him when they clearly can't have seen him play that much. Hope the guy is a good signing, but think there is a lot of unwarranted expectation around him.