Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Comments in support of the new stadium

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Just like the planning committee will recognise spurious and unfounded objections by bitter DABs (spelling and grammar likely to be a car crash) and Islay of course, they'll recognise deliberate messages in support by hopeful Dees.

Its not a bad thing to comment on a project that will enhance the city and bring revenue and jobs.

10 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Just like the planning committee will recognise spurious and unfounded objections by bitter DABs (spelling and grammar likely to be a car crash) and Islay of course, they'll recognise deliberate messages in support by hopeful Dees.

Genuine question, what is the criteria for supporting or objecting to the proposals?. Surely those in support or those against the development should have their comments considering regardless of their football allegiances?. I'd consider commenting in support but would my comments be dismissed if the committee suspected I was a supporter of a particular football club?. I'm not sure football allegiances should be part of the criteria for your comment to be seriously considered, I hope that isn't the case. Each comment should be considered on its merits imo.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Genuine question, what is the criteria for supporting or objecting to the proposals?. Surely those in support or those against the development should have their comments considering regardless of their football allegiances?. I'd consider commenting in support but would my comments be dismissed if the committee suspected I was a supporter of a particular football club?. I'm not sure football allegiances should be part of the criteria for your comment to be seriously considered, I hope that isn't the case. Each comment should be considered on its merits imo.

I had a look and it asks for your name and address so criteria number one must surely be a verifiable Dundee address? I guess that will take a good number of the spurious objections out straight off the bat. No good objecting to a project in Dundee with an Angus or Fife post code is it? Unless on global environmental or preservation of wildlife type grounds and they'll surely have learned from getting that at Cairdy and made sure?

I'd hope every message of objection and support would be read and considered if submitted by a Dundee resident.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I had a look and it asks for your name and address so criteria number one must surely be a verifiable Dundee address? I guess that will take a good number of the spurious objections out straight off the bat. No good objecting to a project in Dundee with an Angus or Fife post code is it? Unless on global environmental or preservation of wildlife type grounds and they'll surely have learned from getting that at Cairdy and made sure?

I'd hope every message of objection and support would be read and considered if submitted by a Dundee resident.

I've got an Angus postcode but lived, schooled and worked in Dundee for just shy of 50yrs. I'm pretty sure Birkhill, which is on the developments doorstep, has an Angus postcode too.

Adblock Detected